Delirium (The Endless)

Posted by tystates 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Delirium (The Endless)
November 25, 2003 07:42PM
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]

OK, the Endless are all done. Now...what to do with them?

MSH Classic RPG System
Re: Delirium (The Endless)
November 25, 2003 08:50PM
Not sure, I bet Neil had the same problem, though.

Looks great again, Ty. I'll certainly work them into my next plot if it makes you feel any better.
:bow:

November 25, 2003 08:59PM
Always makes me feel good when someone uses things on my site in a game, especially since I don't have a game:cry:

Let us know what you come up with for an adventure.

MSH Classic RPG System
November 25, 2003 09:10PM
Won't be any time soon, but I'll certainly let you know when I do. Those are great characters to have around.

November 26, 2003 09:02AM
Well, I suppose after the Endless, you could work on some of the other powerful people in Sandman and it's spinoffs, such as Lucifer, or Odin and Thor (note that Thor in Sandman is somewhat a simpleton). Oberon and Titania, etc?
November 26, 2003 02:08PM
So's the Marvel Thor. :hot:

November 27, 2003 02:14AM
But against the "True" Asgardian God Of Thunder..Marvel Thor is a genius and a bit of a wuss.
November 27, 2003 08:02PM
Against the True Asgardian Thor, anyone would be a genius... hehe.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.