Destiny (DC The Endless)

Posted by tystates 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Destiny (DC The Endless)
November 21, 2003 06:09PM
This one again is similar to Death and Sandman with some different ability scores and powers I thought are probably used at times by Destiny.

[rivendell.fortunecity.com]

MSH Classic RPG System
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]
Re: Destiny (DC The Endless)
November 21, 2003 06:22PM
Haven't seen that character in the series yet as I just finished book II. But that's a beautiful write-up, Ty. Love the pics you put in on the Endless, too.

Re: Destiny (DC The Endless)
November 21, 2003 06:45PM
I like it. Except that in my Pretentious Fanboy-ishness, I'd say that Destiny is chained to the book, rather than the other way round.

-Wal

Surrender? What? You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.