Hail to the King, Baby...

Posted by CastleBravo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hail to the King, Baby...
November 03, 2003 12:25PM
From "Bubba Ho-Tep," starring Bruce Campell and Ozzie Davis.
[www.bubbahotep.com]

Elvis Presley

F: Gd (10)
A: Fb (2)
S: Pr (4)
E: Pr (4)
R: Ty (6)
I: Gd (10)
P: Ex (20)

H: 20
K: 36

Popularity: 0 (100 among those who know his true identity)
Resources: Typical

Talents: Military (U.S. Army), Law Enforcement (DEA Special Agent), Acrobatics, Martial Arts A (Karate), Performer (Rock & Roll, Country, Blues, Gospel)

Notes: This is Elvis at about 68 years of age, while recovering from a broken hip. Once fully recovered, his agility would increase to Pr (4). He's still all about TCB (Takin' Care of Business), baby.

"JFK"

F: Ty (6)
A: Fb (2)
S: Pr (4)
E: Pr (4)
R: Gd (10)
I: Gd (10)
P: Gd (10)

H: 16
K: 30

Popularity: 0 (100 among those who know his true identity)
Resources: Poor

Talents: Military (U.S. Navy), Occult Lore, Leadership, Politics (+2 CS), Trivia (JFK assassination)

Equipment:

Motorized wheelchair: Rm (30) material (steel frame, In (40) material strength material -1CS for frame thickness), Ty (6) landspeed (surprisingly fast!)

Notes: This is President John Fitzgerald Kennedy at about 86 years of age, who survived his assassination and had his appearance permanently altered by the CIA to make him look like an African-American. Or not. He is quite spry for his old age.

Bubba Ho-Tep

F: Gd (10)
A: Pr (4)
S: Gd (10)
E: Rm (30)
R: Ty (6)
I: Ty (6)
P: Ex (20)

H: 54
K: 32

Popularity: 0
Resources: Shift-0

Powers:

Body Resistance: Ty (6)
Soul Vampirism: As the power at In (40) rank.
Longevity: As some kind of mummy-demon-zombie critter, Bubba Ho-Tep has an indeterminate "lifespan," and Un (100) True Invulnerability to diseases and toxins.
Lifeform Creation: Ex (20) ability, limited to giant Scarabs (see below)
Phasing: In (40) ability to pass through solid barriers.

Weaknesses: Bubba Ho-Tep is vulnerable to fire. Fire attacks ignore his body resistance and inflict +2CS damage.

Talents: Mystic Background, Occult Lore.

Notes: Bubba Ho-Tep is a very low-grade sort of mummy-demon-zombie critter.

Bubba Ho-Tep's Scarabs (aka "Huge @#$%&-a-Roach")

F: Ty (6)
A: Ty (6)
S: Fb (2)
E: Ty (6)
R: Fb (2)
I: Fb (2)
P: Fb (2)

H: 20
K: 6

Popularity: 0
Resources: Shift-0

Powers:

Body Armor: Fb (2)
True Flight: Pr (4)
Mandibles: Bite for Gd (10) edged damage

Talents: None.

Post Edited (11-18-03 10:56)
Re: Hail to the King, Baby... "Bubba Ho-Tep" stats
November 03, 2003 03:24PM
Neat, did you see the movie already?

November 04, 2003 08:07AM
Yeah, it was pretty funny. Unfortunately it isn't in wide release, so you have to hunt around a bit to find it in a theatre.
November 04, 2003 04:39PM
And yet Matrix Reloaded is STILL in theaters ... sigh.

November 17, 2003 06:09PM
Finally saw it. Awesome movie.

Being wheel-chair-bound, I think JFK's Agility should be Fb.

Also, Ho-tep phased through a door.

Otherwise, great job.

November 18, 2003 12:44AM
Thanks for these stats. I just found out about the movie a couple of days ago. I may not see it until it comes to DVD because independant theaters aren't usually kind to my kind (cripples).
November 18, 2003 11:51AM
Oops, goofed on JFK's agility score all right. Got to add stats for the power wheelchair, though! :)
Re: Hail to the King, Baby...
November 18, 2003 11:57AM
Edited to fix JFK's agility, added stats for the power wheelchair, gave Bubba Ho-Tep phasing at In (40) rank.
Re: Hail to the King, Baby...
November 18, 2003 03:11PM
Good job. I forgot that the wheelchair plays an important role at the end.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.