Neo

Posted by The Mimic 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Mimic
Neo
September 20, 2003 07:21AM
Hey, does anybody have any good stats for Neo from the Matrix movies? He's very cool and I am kind of fuzzy as for all his vital junk.

I am in the heart of the shadow-god of my people, Tezcatlipoca--and he's just an old computer. Just a machine. But for a long time we have had a weapon designed to stop him. That weapon is called Aztek. Tell them I did my duty.
-Aztek, the Ultimate Man
Re: Neo
September 20, 2003 09:02AM
Ask and ye shall receive -- [www.classicmarvel.com]

---------------------
Be Ex/20 to one another!
The Mimic
September 21, 2003 08:53AM
Thank you very much, hombre.
xmanalb
November 21, 2003 02:11PM
Neo should have Communicate with Cybernetics of at least Am(50) rank.
Master Vampie
November 21, 2003 04:02PM
I concur. Talk to Sway.
Darth Sinistus
November 24, 2003 12:56PM
The thing is, Neo wouldn't have squat outside the Matrix unless he's fighting something conected with the source.:hot::hot::no-no-no:
November 24, 2003 01:40PM
is it just me or did i get the feeling that theres going to be a 4th movie. example "we have some rebuilding to do" and the ending was very abrupt

I'll tell you one thing, if a little green man pops out at me, I'm shooting first and asking questions later -PLAN9
Master Vampire
November 24, 2003 03:03PM
Yeah. When they said that there were going to make three movies, do you think that they meant three AFTER the first one?
November 25, 2003 03:18AM
There's always a chance if they do well enough, which they certainly did, but I find it doubtful. The Matrix was made as a trilogy, but not as two as far as I know. Of course they could always go the George Lucas route and have rumors about it for 15 years before they finally make the next three. I'd go on, but this is going to turn into an ugly Star Wars rant. Oh and The Vampire Formally Known as The Mimic; I just realized the irony of you using a DC quote as your sig in a Marvel forum!:)

Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the fly.

A true evil genius will do everything for a specific thought out reason and make it look like there was no reason for it at all.

Alabar
Darth Sinistus
December 18, 2003 12:59PM
There, as far as I know, will be no fourth Matrix movie. The story willl however continue in an online game.
August 07, 2007 11:32AM
I clicked on the link

Ask and ye shall receive -- [www.classicmarvel.com]

provided by Dr Archville

and still can not see the stats. Am I doing something wrong?

I was hoping to see if anyone has worked on Matrix character stats and if this works well in a MSH rpg format.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.