The Metal Men (DC)

Posted by tystates 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Metal Men (DC)
August 27, 2003 07:38PM
Here's my latest offering (hopes it will appease the masses);-)

[rivendell.fortunecity.com]

Couple things I'm still thinking about. Defenses for the Metal Men. I gave Body Armor equal to that element's material rank the ones I knew (Gold & Iron). Also it would be cool to list properties of each element such as conductivity and things that give resistance or a weakness too. I have Lead with resistance to radiation. I was good at Chemistry in high school, but not anymore.:cry:

Main powers are Shapeshifting and Elongation. Plasticity is also a possibility I guess.

MSH Classic RPG System
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]
Re: The Metal Men (DC)
August 28, 2003 12:12AM
How about Serial Immortality?

-Wal

Surrender? What? You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?
August 28, 2003 04:00AM
Cool.....:bow:
Among my admittedly limited source material of Metal Men appearances, there is one comic that shows them all (well the original ones anyway) merging into a large combined "Metal Man" named Alloy; that would be an addition to the Metal Merge section or a Physical Gestalt power, would it not?

I can resist everything except temptation--Oscar Wilde
August 28, 2003 09:04AM
:bow::):bow:

Excellent Work my friend!!

What are their limitation since they are custom robots??
I don't have many issues with them where I can help you determine that. But, over all it is a good job.

"It doesn't matter if I win or lose. Just as long as I pissed you off" --- Morrigian, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
August 28, 2003 09:08AM
The Metal Men could merge? Like the Power Rangers?

Eww...

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.