Eon

Posted by tweetie915 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Eon
July 30, 2003 02:23PM
Does anyone have stats for Eon?
Re: Eon
July 30, 2003 02:33PM
Isn't Eon that big planet or am I mistaken?
July 30, 2003 02:43PM
That's Ego.

July 30, 2003 04:58PM
I've got them at home, will post later.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
July 31, 2003 06:37AM
Thanks Warlock
August 01, 2003 04:49AM
Sorry, forgot all about it? Here you go.

Eon

Fighting:
Agility:
Strength:
Endurance:
Reason:
Intuition:
Psyche:

Health:
Resources:

Oops, I geuss I don't have the stats. Sorry. Not the offical ones anyways. I thought I did, but come to find out I was thinking of Lord Order and Master Chaos.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
August 01, 2003 09:53AM
Thanks Anyway, I'll keep looking and post any results I find.
August 01, 2003 02:31PM
Who is Eon?

August 01, 2003 05:35PM
OK, from the 6th Gamer's Handbook. Eon is the guy that gives Quasar information.

EON
F- EX
A- PR
S- MN
E- CL. 5000
R- SH-Y
I- CL. 3000
P- CL. 1000
H- 5099
K- 4200
R- N/A
P- (-5) 50 among those aware of Eon's existence

note: so for those that aren't aware of Eon he has a -5 Popularity?

Eon is a cosmic entity, tapped into and drawing powers from the Cosmic Axis and the very fabric of space-time.

Energy Manipulation CL. 1000
* SH-X resistance against any two attack forms at a time
* any sensory power at SH-Z
* all elemental and energy control powers at SH-X
* body control powers at SH-X

Teleportation CL. 5000 (around the universe, or the worlds in any number of pocket dimensions and alternate realities)

Body Manipulation: Others
he can invest permanent powers, usually to the Champion of the Universe. Eon is limited to powers or attributes up to MN. It requires Eon spend Karma equal to 5 times the rank number of the increased power or attribute. He can also invest powers on a short-term basis for a day or two at no Karma cost. Eon may be responsible for the mysterious Omega Force, the source of Captain Universe.

Talents: virtually every scientific skill.
Contacts: Champion of the Universe.

Post Edited (08-01-03 16:36)

MSH Classic RPG System
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]
August 01, 2003 08:29PM
I do have Eon's history. Just not stats. Thanks Ty.

Eon's history stretches back into the universe's infancy, he is the offspring of Eternity and Infinity. Charged with portecting the Celestial Axis (the pattern of life energy threading through the universe,) and Time, although it often choses to observe our reality while removed in a dimension called The Mists of Time. Eon's third function is nuturing the evolution of sentient life of the universe and to maintain conditions favorable to life in the universe. This led to Eon searching out and appointing a being to be his champion, the protector of life in the universe, anticipating and conquering major threats to life. The full details of these appointments, including criteria, line of succession, and past champions, have yet to be fully revealed. The first known champion, Glakandar, was appointed 5 billion years ago. (Also known as the Stygian Starbender.) At the same time, Eon also created the quantum-bands, weapons that would enable his champions to wield massive amounts of energy. (See Quasar's powers.) In more recent times, Eon appointed Captain Mar-Vell of the alien race, Kree, to be his champion-- the only one to do so without the quantum-bands. Eon granted Mar-Vell "cosmic awareness" to better combat the champion of Death, Thanos. After Mar-Vell's death, Eon appointed Quasar, as his champion, specifically to combat an unknown threat to Eon's self and the universe, who ended up being Maelstrom, who assumed the aspect of Anamoly.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
August 02, 2003 01:41AM
You know I never understood how something so big could only have Mn. 75 strength.

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
August 02, 2003 02:03AM
I give all my Cosmic Beings and Entities at least Class1000 everything. I mean what exactly limits their strength and fighting and such? Lactic acid in their muscles? A skeleton that can only support to much.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
January 16, 2004 11:51AM
Hi tystates!

Great stuff. :bow:

Shouldn't these stats have been forwarded to the big list though?

[www.classicmarvel.com]

I have noticed a few like Tyrant and Eon are here on the site but that you really have to hunt for them as they are not on the big list (also Maelstrom is on the big list but should also be in the Cosmic Powers list...shouldn't he?)

You address OMNIPOTENCE, tread carefully.
January 16, 2004 09:34PM
It is up to Aunt Petunia (owner of this site) to take any stats posted here and place them on his main Classic MSH site. You can't post them on the big list of names.

MSH Classic RPG System
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]
January 17, 2004 06:53AM
Hi tystates mate!

It is up to Aunt Petunia (owner of this site) to take any stats posted here and place them on his main Classic MSH site. You can't post them on the big list of names.

Okay, so if I want to get Aunt Petunias attention about something do I email or post on these boards?

As well as the five or six that are not on the list but posted elsewhere, there are a few I haven't been able to find the stats for:

The Infinites
Abraxas
Walker
Epoch (which we can presume are similar to Eon)
Entropy
The Unimind (of the Eternals - I have seen the stats for this somewhere but cannot remember where)
Odin in the Destroyer Armour
The Union (of the Dark Gods)
Any of the Dark Gods (Majeston Zelia; Perrikus; Adva; Tokkots)
Mangog
Desak
Farsung the Enchanter (with the Living Talisman)
The Enchanters
Ironman: Thorbuster Armour

There are also stats for the following on these Forums:

Eon
King Thor
Ironman: Hulkbuster Armour.

You address OMNIPOTENCE, tread carefully.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.