My Silver Surfer

Posted by Warlock 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: My Silver Surfer
July 26, 2003 12:42AM
Pulling punches might explain some characters like Thor and Herc, but the Hulk? in an all out brawl and Hulk is ripping up everyone he sees I doubt he is pulling any punches exspecially aginst beings like Thor and Surfer. hulk just as a role playing note would go all out in every battle. the only times I see him pulling punches is when Banner's mind is in control.

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
July 26, 2003 12:44AM
I am not sure where but someone mentioned about surfer being about to wipe out a city with his power and maybe a country. in one of his battles with Morg the small planet they are on is engulfed in energy and when it clears the Surfer is the only one standing. Can't remember the issue number but I will look for it.

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
July 26, 2003 09:44AM
Hulk doesn't seem to go all out when he's just annoyed. He smacked Spider-Man out of the way back when Spidey just learnt Mary Jane had apparently died on the plane crash, and Spidey's head was still attached. :)

It was interesting to see that Hulk stopped fighting when he overheard from Spidey ranting that "she can't be dead", and just let Spidey wear himself out...
July 26, 2003 09:43PM
Was this the mindless beastial Hulk or a Hulk with some intelligence? I may not be a big Hulk fan but in every issue I have ever read when the Hulk is raging or it is the not to bright green giant he is doing his best to smash anyone who stands against him.

Post Edited (07-26-03 23:04)

July 27, 2003 02:35AM
Heh... but considering all... Spidey it one of these special cases... that seems to survive no matter what...

I can't even count how many times he was beat up right on head by folks who would give Thor a "slight" bit of trouble. Spidey,.. simple can take it all(or most).

Remember one of the more recent Punisher pieces in which unconcious Spidey was used as a shield vs a guy who had at least Amazing/Monstrous strength? ((he got,..err.. 2-3 dozen of punches like that one after another))

I mean, he gets hurt,.... he can be ((if we ignored spider sense)) knocked out rather easly at times, yet he can take it and take it...

and then go against Firelord.:hot:

((I know its not in the write up,...or anything, but I always figured Spidey deserved some type of resistance))

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.