Wonder Woman (Almagalm Version)

Posted by Moryssa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Wonder Woman (Almagalm Version)
July 15, 2003 02:22PM
Five?! Wasn't he a replacement Thor for a year or something?

July 15, 2003 02:27PM
So why do he and Thor have Weather control at Shift Y!?

Did I miss another "Thor's not powerful enough meeting?" :cry:

July 16, 2003 05:15AM
I'm not a Thor expert like I said I have a few issues here and there including the entire Simonson run 337-361 or so. Beta Ray was in appox 5 or 6 issues or so in that run. and he was in the main storyline in maybe 3 of those issues.

I didn't say Thor never uses his weather powers or Mjolnirs weathers powers, I just think he resolves the majority of his conflicts with brute force.

Post Edited (07-16-03 15:08)

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory"
July 16, 2003 02:22PM
That's pretty odd. Surely he's been in issues since then.

July 17, 2003 02:55AM
I beleave the destroyer suit took it from him not to long ago but the soul in it was the female Thor that is floating around in the marvel pages now.

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
July 17, 2003 02:59AM
Bill was part of the Thor Cor wasn't he?

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
July 17, 2003 05:15PM
There's a female Thor now?:-o Wow, I am out of touch with the comics.....
Any ideas on her stats and such, or is she basically Thor with breasts?:)
July 17, 2003 05:24PM
She can be found here.
[www.angelfire.com]

Yep, that's right, Thor Girl.

There are days when I really, really hate Marvel.

-Wal

Post Edited (07-17-03 16:26)

Surrender? What? You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?
July 17, 2003 05:35PM
Thor Girl.....that's just sad.....
Stat-wise: hmmmm....looks like your basic Thor knockoff.....except for that part about the burning tears.....(Shift-X damage?:-o)
Bad guys beware...she's about to start bawling any moment......:)
July 17, 2003 07:45PM
That is seriously weak.

[www.geocities.com]

July 18, 2003 12:56AM
Weak? How do you mean??
July 18, 2003 01:03PM
I say it's the judge's discretion. Personally I wouldn't since he's got a million and five other ways to resist the weather.
July 18, 2003 02:35PM
Weak as in lame. Thor Girl ... that's just awful.

July 18, 2003 05:17PM
Last I heard she got turned to stone by the Grey Gargoyle.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
July 18, 2003 11:27PM
She is some greater being who was has come from who knows where. There was some kind of proficy that spoke of her, and she chose the form of Thor to model herself after. She is even getting into the secret identity game last i checked but that was a while ago.

July 18, 2003 11:29PM
Yeah that was last I heard too ,and didn't he take her hammer too.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.