Freedom Force (video game version)

Posted by Allensh 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Freedom Force (video game version)
May 02, 2003 02:35AM
Ok I am a new guy to Ff. I have the game I play the game, but i have no editors. I am not interested in converting any of the Ff characters to marvel because they are all too goofy and corny for my likings but it is a good game and i like making my own characters. I would like to know where i Can go to get the skins and stuff for making characters, both marvel and my own.

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
May 03, 2003 05:23PM
Tom, there's no better place than [www.raventg.com].

Now, let's see if I managed to get that link right...
May 03, 2003 05:25PM
I did! I did! Yay me!

The site has great links and great recipes. And the terrific JLA mod as well! Go you there and download!
May 03, 2003 09:41PM
Thank you Last

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
May 03, 2003 11:43PM
[www.geocities.com]

[www.meshforce.com]

[www.fireaddons.homestead.com]

[www.raventg.com]

[www.angelfire.com]

These are a few of the places I've found.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
TheStrife
May 04, 2003 01:46PM
Suprised no one listed Electric-Freedom...
[www.electric-freedom.com]
TaskmasterX
May 06, 2003 10:13AM
My site has 750 hero files and the Links section contains all the sites I used for meshes, skins and FX.
www.geocities.com/jasonrpg/FF.html

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.