Animated Justice League- Better Fit for Marvel

Posted by metaphysician 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Animated Justice League- Better Fit for Marvel
July 31, 2003 09:36PM
True, but Wolverine gets away with it all the time.

July 31, 2003 11:07PM

I just can't think of many League battles he couldn't have won single-handedly. There's a few, just not many.
Same goes for GL and Manhunter.
Unless of course the enemy is Kryptonite Man, the color yellow or a match.

yeah, but they powered down most of the villains on the show too. They could have written entirely different episodes.

Someday there will be no racism.
Thats the day aliens will attack.
Then we will all hate green people.
August 01, 2003 01:27AM
Well, you have to admit, in the cartoon, John has no imagination when it comes to using his ring. :)

Comics is comics, cartoons is cartoons...
August 01, 2003 01:35AM
True Stewart is by no means living up to his potential...He could take on half the known "world beaters" by himself..Both in power and in versatility...The GL rings have been shown to literaly be able to do anything the weilder can imagine..Even put glasses on Superman.(Had to get that old arguement started again)
August 01, 2003 07:12AM
Very true, Cartoon Stewart is a pale copy of Comic Stewart.

---------------------
Be Ex/20 to one another!
August 02, 2003 01:56AM
THEM DAMN GLASSES!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGh:mad:

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
August 03, 2003 08:21AM
FYI, TV Tome has quite a bit of info for season 2 of Justice League. Those interested may see them here -- [www.tvtome.com]

---------------------
Be Ex/20 to one another!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.