dbz stats for marvel RPG

Posted by xmanalb 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
xmanalb
Re: dbz stats for marvel RPG
April 05, 2003 09:11PM
Here's a couple of good examples of Chi manipulation:
*Foreigner's ability to conceal his emotions. This can effectively render him invisible to Spiderman's Danger Sense.
*Foreigner's temporary Strength boost. By controlling his breathing he was able to channel extra oxygen to certain muscles as to give him In(40) strength for 1 action.
*Ironfist's "Ironfist."
*Shang-Chi's ability to temporarily heighten his reflexes so as to catch and rethrow thrown objects/weapons.
*Storm Shadow's Pheonix Sleep. This gives him the equivalent of Suspended Animation when mortally wounded.
*Snake-Eyes Zen Block. By focusing his breathing and heartrate, he can temporarily alter his brainwaves. This gives him the equivalent of Resistance to Mental Attacks.
xmanalb
April 23, 2003 07:37PM
Update on Saiyans:

Saiyans that have more than 1 physical ability less than Ex(20) is considered by Saiyan society as a low-level "commoner" or "cannon-fodder."
xmanalb
April 24, 2003 06:06PM
Some kids asked me why Saiyans age slowly. The answer to their questions was in the DBZ episode "Grandaughter Pan." In it, Vegeta explains that Saiyans (full-blooded only) have evolve to retain their youth so that they can fight longer.
April 25, 2003 11:58PM
It's simple. Age counts as a 'attack' on the body, and thus, it evolves to slow the process.

It's very rare to see a 'old' saiyan, because they would have died in battle by then...
xmanalb
May 05, 2003 05:23PM
:-o:)
You demanded it, I brought it. The stats for Vegeta are at

angelfire.com/rpg2/xmanalb/PrinceVegeta1.html

let me know what you guys think.
xmanalb
June 01, 2003 05:52PM
At last the Z-Team!!!

[www.angelfire.com]
June 02, 2003 02:28PM
Small problem: you made Krillin about a foot taller than he is supposed to be. :)
xmanalb
June 02, 2003 02:35PM
You are correct. I'll make the necessary corrections. Thanks.
xmanalb
June 07, 2003 05:10PM
Just put up the updated stats for 18. Take a look:
[www.angelfire.com]
Curt Meyer
July 15, 2003 10:57PM
Hey, people. I've been reading the treads on this forum ove the past couple of days, and I must say I'm impressed with the amount of thought and effort that has been put into these stats and discussions. There are people out there like me who loved MSHRPG as a kid and still think it's a great system. My question regarding dbz is: is anyone planning on posting more stats, Vegito? Pulma? Majin Buu? or any others? Thanks.

Curt.
watosai
July 27, 2003 03:01PM
my dad, xmanalb, put the stats for Majin Buu in the Discussion section under Marvel vs. Majin Buu. I'm helping him put the stats for Vegetto, Android 16, 13, 14, 15, and some other characters. You can check our progress at [www.angelfire.com] Let us know what you think.
July 27, 2003 05:17PM
Excellent site..Good work you two.
Isnt it nice to see 2 generations of gamers work together?:):bounce::)

Gojen2k
July 28, 2003 06:34PM
Just wondering what you would give Goku and Vegeta as base stats. I'd also like to know how you would increase their stats from one level of SS to the next
,:hot::hot::hot:xmanalb wrote:
xmanalb
July 28, 2003 07:58PM
These are Vegeta's stats up to the Cell Saga: [www.angelfire.com]

I'm currently working on revised stats for future Trunks up to the Cell Saga.
xmanalb
July 28, 2003 08:06PM
revised Krillin's stats: [www.angelfire.com]
xmanalb
August 18, 2003 01:10PM
Just revamped the stats & history for Vegeta. Take a look: [www.angelfire.com]
xmanalb
August 27, 2003 07:18AM
Just finished the final revised stats for both Vegeta and Future Trunks.

Vegeta---[www.angelfire.com]

Trunks---[www.angelfire.com]
August 27, 2003 08:00AM
This is really impressive stuff xmanalb!

The animated gif-illustrations are just great for those of us who never saw the show.

Post Edited (08-27-03 07:01)
xmanalb
August 27, 2003 09:06AM
I've been image hunting, that's why it was taking me so long to post the 411 on DBZ/Marvel. I got good picks for Vegetto and Goku.
xmanalb
September 06, 2003 07:07PM
Just updated the stats for Androids 16, 17, and 18.

16---[www.angelfire.com]

17---[www.angelfire.com]

18---[www.angelfire.com]

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.