Maps, anyone?

Posted by Jared Asay 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Maps, anyone?
April 21, 2002 06:53AM
Does anyone know any good sites that contain maps for gaming? I don't necessarily need Marvel maps, just maps of different places to hold a good battle (warehouses, docks, factories, plants, villages, airports, etc.)
Re: Maps, anyone?
April 22, 2002 12:49AM
have a look at the following post I believe that it will assist you

[www.classicmarvel.com]

it covers a map making program that should be of use to you...

Fangs
>>| |-- ::!o --||<<
"Yes it the Game has bugs"
"I like mine squished"
"Bon Appetite!"
Re: Maps, anyone?
April 23, 2002 01:35AM
[www.geocities.com]

[www.angelfire.com]

The first is the Astral Plane (lotsa maps) and the second is Sceamin' Evel's RPG Shack. Both places I found before I went on my ebay auction binge and started to get the real thing. I believe Evel's site has a HUGE rendition of a marvel map copy, cut and pasted together double the size. Hope this helps.

DG X(

Marvel > DC

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.