Fangs, Gerrod.....

Posted by Ghost of Warlock 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Ghost of Warlock
Fangs, Gerrod.....
April 05, 2002 10:32PM
My internet got shut off. I'll still be working on the magic and will check my email dana75us@yahoo.com every couple of days and you can keep in touch with me through there. I should be back online within 2-4 weeks. Many Thanks.
Drax ap Athius
Re: Fangs, Gerrod.....
April 06, 2002 04:05AM
Hi Dana,

Gods! Don't you hate it when that happens? NP man. I've got you in my address book and I'll keep plugging. Hey, can you send that file of yours to the Draxy e-mail. Sandra's comp is much more reliable than mine and maybe I'll actually be able to view it.

Good hunting and we'll chat it up when your back running.

Isshia
April 09, 2002 04:39AM
Got it thanks for the heads up.

Fangs
May 02, 2002 09:38PM
Hey gerrod,
have you fallen off the face of the earth you have people worried with your lack of corespondence !

Fangs
>>| |-- ::!o --||<<
"Yes it the Game has bugs"
"I like mine squished"
"Bon Appetite!"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.