I need a Campaign

Posted by Jared Asay 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I need a Campaign
March 26, 2002 08:33AM
Can anybody give me the name of anyone or any site that provides MSH adventure campaigns or ideas?
Re: I need a Campaign
March 26, 2002 10:26AM
Zan's site is a good place to start. The link is off this site's main page in the Some Favorite Links section.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
March 26, 2002 10:29AM
JA,

Go to the following site: [rivendell.fortunecity.com]

You should have fun exploring that site.

Secret Defender
March 26, 2002 11:18PM
Have a look at my site.

[www.fadge.faithweb.com]

I have a couple of scenarios listed there that you could make use of.

Fangs
>>| |-- ::!o --||<<
"Yes it the Game has bugs"
"I like mine squished"
"Bon Appetite!"
March 27, 2002 10:15AM
Fangs,

I love your site!

Whenever I see sites like Auntie's , yours, and whoever put that "rivendell" together, I am astonished there is not a game company (WoTC included)that has the balls to re-launch this system.

The amount of care and creativity that you and other "site-fathers" put into your sites is outstanding! A good deal of it better than what TSR did creatively from 1984 to 1992.

Perhaps as dedicated Game Judges and Players we really do not need any more official copyrights or trademarks.
We provide enough information to one another. AND IT IS FREE!

The forums available here at Auntie's is all we really need to continue the exchange of ideas and agree on particular procedures and rules.

If there is a character write-up located at this site's Character Profiles that "works" better for me than the same character write-up at another site, then the freedom to choose which one I want is far more satisfying than spending $19.95 for a "Character Handbook" (if a relaunched MSH RPG ever actually happened).

Original scenarios and adapted story arcs from the comics themselves contribute greatly to the enjoyment of the game.

--Secret Defender
March 27, 2002 11:46AM
Hi Fangs,

Gads! That's yours? Too cool! As I've mentioned here, the cajun bad boy is my all time favorite character, for his chitzpah, for his flair, for that killer cajun accent, for Rouge (lucky boy)... for so much else. The site is first rate in every way. Well done!

Gerrod

If electricity comes from electrons; does that mean that morality comes from morons? G. Carlin
April 02, 2002 06:03PM
*blush*
Aw shuks Guys......

Thankyou for the feed back.... one day in the future I am thinking of rewriting it again to make it better... but that is going to take a while...

Say does anyone have any PDF documents on HTML coding... I have found a couple of sites but as I don't have internet access at home I have to make do with what I can print and find at work.... I am particularly interested in making sure that the site works in both Netscape and IE.

Fangs
>>| |-- ::!o --||<<
"Yes it the Game has bugs"
"I like mine squished"
"Bon Appetite!"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.