Memory Lane....Good Times...

Posted by RAGNARoK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Memory Lane....Good Times...
March 16, 2008 03:52AM
I thought it might be interesting to view the forum from the beginning while it's still running. So with that, I bring you the link to the beginning of this Discussion Forum. I looked at a few of these post, some are only like 3 or more post long. It's a different experience to read the posts of the past. It helps reflect how much we've achieved as a community, as friends. I apologize if I may have upset a few people, I don't want this to end on a bad note. I truely care about everyone here. So I wanted to gift you all with this oppertunity to look back and remember the good times.

[www.classicmarvel.com]

To you the community and my dearest friends.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.