Mid-Atlantic Marvel Egroup

Posted by jacknemo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Mid-Atlantic Marvel Egroup
March 04, 2008 07:18AM
Good Morning all;

Since there are still a number of us in the Mid-Atlantic region who still play MSH, I thought I would create an egroup for those players as both a resource and a central location for campaigns to recruit new players. The MSH system is as strong as ever with a few variants running about. There are no less than eight (8) campaigns across the region in question (MD, VA, DC, PA, NC) outside of my 'living' campaign of Project: Crusaders and my long-time Defenders International Campaign (22 years as of Jan. 14th).

I'm including the link here:
[games.groups.yahoo.com]

That's it from me at the moment. At some point, I'll finish the 'Planetary' and 'Top 10' stats I started a while ago.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.