ThatArtGuy's Untitled RPG Project Update (Feb 29, 2008)

Posted by ThatArtGuy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
ThatArtGuy's Untitled RPG Project Update (Feb 29, 2008)
February 29, 2008 03:36PM
Merry Leap Day Everyone!

I know I haven't made an update for awhile, so I apologize. The Project is still being worked on, and will be released. A lot of mechanizing is going on under the hood so to speak and a lot of work is being done. Unfortunately, I recently had a major setback when some major files miraculously rolled back in time (meaning I lost over a month of work). I have no one else to blame since this was due to me not being awake at 3 am while doing file management. So I while have had a major set back, I am stepping up and pulling double time to recoup the work that I lost. The product is still marching on.

I thank you for your patience.

You can find previous posts here:

Oct 30, 2007:
[www.classicmarvel.com]

Nov 29, 2007
[www.classicmarvel.com]

TAG
Re: ThatArtGuy's Untitled RPG Project Update (Feb 29, 2008)
February 29, 2008 04:24PM
No worries dude. I never doubted you were still working on it. Best of luck, man. :)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.