MarvelSuperHeros.com

Posted by HotIce 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MarvelSuperHeros.com
February 28, 2008 04:53PM
Hey everyone, I was thinking of designing and producing this site. It would have downalods of all the ebooks I have found, also gathered information I have come across ont he internet. It is also not limited to the game but anything Marvel and DC.

hows it sound?.
Re: MarvelSuperHeros.com
February 28, 2008 05:27PM
Good luck on that. I'm sure you'd find a good number here that'd check it out.

February 28, 2008 08:03PM
this will be the layout.
[img151.imageshack.us]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2008 08:04PM by HotIce.
February 28, 2008 11:23PM
Hotice, you are on the wrong website for ideas and changes! You need to get a hold of The Skycutter, his website is [skycutter.webs.com] and his email is the_skycutter@yahoo.com !

Take it easy...
February 28, 2008 11:51PM
Wow. Now that is just a little too far. I'm with you on that Aunt P. needs to clean up the website a bit, but that could be viewed as tacky. There are plenty of links to Skycutter's forum in different threads on this forum. People will find they're way there in time. I've even been over there to visit a few times. I'm a fan of the Skycutter's write-ups and I think his friends need to be careful about making him look bad by advertising this way on his behalf.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2008 11:54PM by The Last Duskblade.
February 29, 2008 06:08AM
This website is just fine HotIce; don't take the word of a few disgruntled members and look it over in depth and decide for yourself how much it suits your needs. I feel that you'll be richly rewarded from the years of debates and contributions that have accumulated here at Classic Marvel and still go on to this day.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
Re: Take it easy...
February 29, 2008 08:31AM
The Last Duskblade, where you saying what I was doing was tacky? because im advertising? surely that is not my idea. I just wanted some feedback on my ideas and designs, considering my main forums aren't marvel based so it wouldn't be the same
feedback.
February 29, 2008 08:46AM
Nah dude, he was talking to Demon Killer. No worries.

March 01, 2008 02:57AM
Hotice,

No. Not talking to you. Was speaking with my friend Demon_Killer.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.