HEAD COUNT!

Posted by RAGNARoK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: HEAD COUNT!
March 01, 2008 11:57AM
Vigile is always there friends, Looking over the shoulders of those older members and learning...

I said before on another thread that i've been enjoying this forum for the last 2-3 years...and never had problems logging on this site before (I'm living on the south shore of Montreal in Quebec!) but I can pretty well understand members with those problems... Argh!! If at least I got the Cosmic Cube!!! But thats another story... :)

Keep Up Members!!! This community MUST survives!!

Vigile Master of the Mystic Arts (on my tabletop game, of course!! :))
March 01, 2008 12:46PM
I'm here, too

with Firefox, from Hungary, this page works fine. well, almost fine. right after the update, it was bad, then sometime later it began to work again. now only 1 in 12 goes wrong, and after a simple reload works again.
March 01, 2008 07:28PM
as always i'm here.

The site was slow for me up until Monday and since then i've been having 0, none, no troubles with it at all.

guys might want to click the "keep me logged in" thing as well since you're having so much trouble.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
March 04, 2008 10:47PM
I was gone for a while, playing an RPG online with ZaZen. Also, I was confused by the changes I made on this new site here, and it was annoying me. But I'm here now, back just in time for the end of the world, apparently.

Nice timeing, Doctor Who.

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
March 07, 2008 10:31AM
Here. Although I rarely post, I do try to read along.

Pity if the site does go down, as I've long considered it be THE Marvel Superhero RPG site.

Tremble and Obey!
[games.groups.yahoo.com]
March 07, 2008 06:07PM
Sort-of-here....

Niniri

March 07, 2008 08:15PM
hello
March 07, 2008 11:17PM
Boo....
March 09, 2008 10:16PM
oh, and out of interest, i reset the password of one of these users who cannot login and it works fine. Got in no problems. All you have to do is reset the account via the forgot password or email. The only real problem has been with special characters.

'Fer the love of my sweet Aunt Petunia' - Ben Grimm
March 10, 2008 12:09AM
Good to know Aunt P. Perhaps now all those who bailed will come slowly meandering back. Would be good to have a full house again. Thank you for taking care of that.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
March 12, 2008 11:12AM
I am just kind of here
March 12, 2008 01:59PM
I'm here.
March 12, 2008 11:46PM
I've forgotten a password and started a new account here before. I think I had been inactive for a while before I signed back up several months back. Any "luciddreamer" you see that has posted here is probably me. haha I love this site.
March 13, 2008 11:00PM
I've been busy... terribly so.
March 13, 2008 11:15PM
I may not always be seen but I am here (:!P)
March 14, 2008 02:02PM
Still here.

March 15, 2008 02:25AM
I'm back to help get things on track.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.