HEAD COUNT!

Posted by RAGNARoK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
HEAD COUNT!
February 27, 2008 04:36PM
I've noticed that we are missing some people. Or maybe it's just me? nahhh.... Roll call!

I'm still here, for now.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
Re: HEAD COUNT!
February 27, 2008 04:48PM
The Mighty Galactus 1 is Here Puny Mortal:D
February 27, 2008 05:11PM
Redman II still alive 'n kicking and meandering around here...

Quack, damn you...
February 27, 2008 05:38PM
I'm over here, in the lifeboat. Surge doesn't like to get wet.

February 27, 2008 05:46PM
Powersurge present and accounted for... after a bit of a hiatus.

------------------------------------------------
Powersurge (history, pics) [www.classicmarvel.com]

Morningstar (campaign journal) [www.classicmarvel.com]

"You just decided *all by yourselves* that you are the Earth's protectors. And that you, and *only* you, not your teammates or family, are trustworthy enough to include in the process..."

T'Challa, The New Avengers: Illuminati 1
February 27, 2008 09:03PM
Present.

Actually I was thinking of doing one of these pretty soon. You beat me to it. (tu)

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
What?!? *no new text*
February 27, 2008 09:22PM
February 27, 2008 10:52PM
I'm still here.

February 28, 2008 03:50AM
Still here and still going strong.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
February 28, 2008 07:53AM
Huzzah.

Re: Alias or multiple idenities????
February 28, 2008 12:10PM
WHAT NEWZ MY DOGZ OF WAR???

Say- just wondering, but have any of you actually used an alias here over the last couple of years that got well known????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2008 12:10PM by G.A.W..
February 28, 2008 01:29PM
Still dropping in every now and again
February 28, 2008 05:11PM
Here about once a week.
Re: Head Count????
February 28, 2008 11:15PM
I respect most of those who have posted in this thread! RAGNARoK, ThatArtGuy, Capocastillo, Punstarr, Redman ll, Galactus 1, Surge, Powersurge, and The Last Duskblade! But here are the facts, there are still members that cannot log in at Classic Marvel anymore. It took me 30 minutes with High Speed DSL to post this topic in this thread and that does not cut it with me at all. I have not read anything here in the forums that says anything is going to be done about it! So far only The Skycutter is doing anything for those that cannot log in here at Classic Marvel.com, by opening his website, and forums up to help them out! Until Aunt_P fixes the issues here with his website, I will no longer be a member here! As for the Head Count, I'm out of here........:S

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2008 11:17PM by Demon_Killer.
February 28, 2008 11:58PM
Farewell my friend.

It is my hope that this community will have a community home here soon. I've heard nothing about the plans to fix the recent problems of the forum and so I understand peoples need to move on. Thanks to Skycutter for giving people a place to go and chat. As for me I'm going to stick it out for a while and see what happens. Perhaps I'll come over and visit the new forum soon.

Be well...

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 29, 2008 01:00AM
The Last Duskblade, I agree with you! But I also agree with the Demon_Killer, it took me 1 hour to just get logged in tonight! I do not think Demon_Killer is upset at anyone individual, like me I believe he is just upset because there are no answers to fix the current issues. And in my opinion that can make people say things with poor judgment. Until these problems are corrected I also will be leaving Classic Marvel.com for The SKYCUTTER's Website and Forums!
February 29, 2008 01:38AM
For what it is worth, I agree with both of us too. I'm just concerned that if we aren't careful about what we write, we can accidentally make the very guy we are thankful to (in this case Skycutter) look bad. I'm in total agreement with Demon_Killer, I'm just saying let us make sure we do not misrepresent out friends. Take care.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 29, 2008 06:04AM
Weird, Classic Marvel's been quite cooperative lately, although could just be I'm picking the right times of the day to log on, haven't even had a crash in days while trying to post (although probably going to jinx myself saying that). Again though for all the people complaining I haven't read where any of those complaining the most have even tried to find someone to offer up some technical help in order to resolve the problem so everyone can get connected without hassles.

While the site's Aunt_Petunia's demanding he rush to fix things (which is counter-productive anyway although I suppose some might just to antagonize and give more fuel to push for people to go to other websites) is inappropriate and not how to handle things. Finding ways to help, even if it's just technical information that might help Aunt_P fix things himself, would be the better route. In the meantime I'll be nagging my friend again to contact Aunt_P and offer his help.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
March 01, 2008 10:55AM
Present.
The crime rate has spiked a bit in my part of the country. I have been busy fighting for truth, justice, all that stuff.
Joe
March 01, 2008 11:27AM
I don't post much, but I am still here. I also do not like the "upgrade". I don't like how it looks or how it runs. :(

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.