Superman & Wonder Woman

Posted by Joe 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Joe
Superman & Wonder Woman
February 25, 2008 09:21AM
Has there ever been a story with these two have children together? If so what was the result?
Re: Superman & Wonder Woman
February 25, 2008 09:43AM
Several. Kingdom Come their child grows up with cosmic power and joins the Quintessence, in another Elseworlds all super-beings were stripped of their powers and after Lois left him he ended up with Wonder Woman and had a child who was shown as a baby at the end supposedly heralding the next stage of evolution with powers vaster than those humanity had already seen from the likes of them.

Yet another terrible wars killed off all humans, leaving only the depowered superhumans beind. Unfortunately while they originally all worked together in piece Captain Marvel's jealous desire had him repeatedly calling forth to Shazam for power, which eventually started everyone having powers again. Sides formed up and the unnatural magic caused the world to come to an end. The only survivor was Superman's child by Wonder Woman which he launched into space using the power ring of Green Lantern, which he also sent off with him in hopes on whatever new world he found he might save it before it got to where Earth did.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
February 25, 2008 11:28AM
Yeah, Superman & Wonder Woman hooking up is an old past time. hell in just about every DC story Frank miller's ever done, he tries to find a way to get Superman and Wonderwoman screwing.

February 25, 2008 01:14PM
Pre-Crisis Superman, Lois Lane, and Jimmy Olsen seemed to be getting married (if you believed the covers) practically every other issue of those extra superman-related titles. Lana Lang as well. They seemed to work overtime finding ways of writing up teaser stories like that. Post-Crisis they've done up a variety of Elseworlds and Marvel style What-ifs (like the Armageddon storyline) hooking Superman up with Wonder Woman and others, like Maxima.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

February 26, 2008 05:54PM
Man I bet their kids would be crazy powerful. But not nearly as cool as the children of Nixia and Hercules. Now those are some good genetics. (tu)

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 26, 2008 07:41PM
Like Kingdom Come Bruce Wayne said, "Another Spit-Curled Demigod in the world."

February 26, 2008 07:55PM
That's pretty funny really. Never read that story arc, or really much DC stuff at all. Is worth taking a look at?

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 26, 2008 11:30PM
In the main DC continuity, there was Cir-El.

She was allegedly the offspring of Supes and WW from a divergent timeline shunted to the "real universe". She had 'hlaf-Kryptonian' powers, and was kinda schmuck-ish. She was later killed off, IIRC.

Hope that helps. WolfSpider 2008!
February 26, 2008 11:43PM
Good to know. Out of curiosity.....what is WolfSpider 2008?

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 27, 2008 03:56AM
*chuckles and nods* Well Nixia and Hercules having kids is well off in the future, although I'm trying to remember if the what-if where every man on earth was killed off by a space plague and Superman donated the material to help fertilize the remaining superhumans (strangely enough I don't believe ANY normal human women got that lucky outside of Lois Lane and she got it the natural way) whether or not Wonder Woman was one of the mothers. I do remember however the man-hating lesbian members of the Amazons made it very easy for Lex Luthor (you knew he'd find a way to survive) to subvert the male supermen to his side because they were constantly treating the boys as an enemy until they finally decided those whispered encouragements from Luthor sounded pretty sensible. Things were eventually resolved in a final battle but the end result was to see the human race's genetic contributions changed to being descended from that point on from either Superman or Lex Luthor (he'd set up a little place and created tens of thousands of baby Luthors to take over the world once his plan to get the male descendents of Superman to kill off the super-women siblings and mothers then kill them with kryptonite came to fruition).

-- Peter David

February 27, 2008 01:52PM
One of the better DC stories out there. Worth reading the trade paperback.

February 27, 2008 03:56PM
Thanks, I'll check it out. Also, since we're talking about it....what did you think of the whole "52" story line?

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 27, 2008 04:05PM
I thought 52 definately had its strong moments. keith Geffen is one of the better writers when it comes to the epic scale events. I also particularly enjoyed the metaplot revolving around Black Adam. Countdown on the other hand is freakin terrible.

February 27, 2008 06:04PM
Good to know. Thanks for the information. I'm not much for DC stuff but I've been thinking about checking some of it out lately.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 28, 2008 07:54AM
If you really want DC's best stuff, start getting all of the recent Green Lantern Series in Trade Paperback. it's the best title DC has going.

February 28, 2008 06:41PM
Thanks, I'll check that out. I've been reading about the recent Ion on-line lately, so the interest is there for me.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.