AzCon 2008

Posted by RAGNARoK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: AzCon 2008
February 22, 2008 12:44PM
Wow, those were some great pics, Rags. I think I look better a bit blurry, don't you? Oh, yeah, this was certainly one of the best times I ever had GM'ming. Everyone there was wild and creative, and really kept me on my toes. Fortunately, I had some experience in running large scale battles before. I had to hurry it on up too, 'cause if I spent too much time on exposition and character development, I was afraid that the PCs would start killing each other or my NPCs! Oh, well, nothing unites strangers like fighting an army of killer robots. Oil's well that ends well. Can't wait until our next event!

February 22, 2008 04:49PM
Looks like you all had a blast! Makes me wish I lived in AZ so I could have gamed with you.

February 23, 2008 05:39PM
Well, There's always next year Punstarr. I've started my script and my first panel art of my comic book. Trying to get familair with the routine of comic book making. I'm going to use some images from my comic book onto some T-Shirts to sell upon the next AzCon event for those who wish to purchase my work.

But all AzCon T-Shirts will be free of charge for those coming. I'm already brain storming on ideas and welcome yours for the next year "play on words" AzCon T-shirt. I'm sure you guys would love to see your ideas on a T-Shirt for all to enjoy. Just email me your ideas and I'll post a poll on a voting of which one to use for next year. I'm pretty sure I'll be using all of them for every year we continue the AzCon event. That way you all are a part of AzCon.

Now we had a total of 10 AzCon members arrived. I'm still limited to a cap of at most 15 people. So start planning early for seating.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
February 24, 2008 01:18AM
Unfortunately, the main problem for me is that it's in Arizona and I live in Washington State. :(

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.