AzCon 2008

Posted by RAGNARoK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AzCon 2008
February 16, 2008 04:55PM

I'm here to share with you all, the pictures of the AzCon Event at my home. NiniriAZ did show up to meet Surge but had to leave early due to not feeling well. We wish you well Niniri and miss you very much. I will apologise to those with AzCon shirts that might not have held up in the washing cycle. I happen to be one of the unlucky AzCon gamer who lost his shirt in the wash. Though, some of the other AzCon shirts that were handed out are still handling the wash cycle without issues it would seem, lucky you, :) . So it's a hit-n-miss thing with the T-Shirts. I promise that next year, I'll be looking to use a more sturdier material for next years decal, possible by +1CS. :D

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
Re: AzCon 2008
February 16, 2008 04:57PM
We had a very good turn out actually.

February 16, 2008 05:42PM
At the head of the table is Surge and to his right is Mrs. Surge. They both did an excellent job with GMing on Saturday and Sunday.

Staturday: Our characters were all sent from verious timelines to the year of 2012. We fought an onslaught of Sentinals, many of a verious assortment and stave them off just in time to return to our normal time lines after the time machine was finally repaired by some guy we nicked name Shaggy. Yeah, you had to be there!!! Surge is an amazing GM and my players enjoyed his adventure.

Sunday: Was a smaller group, mainly of my future campaigne that Mrs. Surge did an excellent Job of GMing. We went on a Space Cruise, (A "The Fifth Element" like setting) and ended up preventing a demon or creature of unknown origin from rifting through some portal into the mortal realm by destroying the some statues. Oh, Mrs. Surge makes a killer Lasagna.

From Mrs. Surge right is Lindsey, her husband Byron, then Sean, and my wife Melissa. The the left of Surge is Mike, Christan, and Jon.

February 16, 2008 05:43PM
The GM's of AzCon 2008

February 16, 2008 05:44PM
Boy my camera sucks. Sorry for the blury images.

February 16, 2008 05:45PM
I think this is a clearer picter. of the GM's.

February 16, 2008 05:47PM
This is Christan and Jon having a good time enjoying the evening. The two are one of my long lasting table top gamers of 10 years now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2008 05:48PM by RAGNARoK.
February 16, 2008 05:49PM
Sean and Byron sporting the AzCon T-shirts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2008 05:50PM by RAGNARoK.
February 16, 2008 05:53PM
Even Byron's son Dedrick was sporting a kids shirt I made for him.

February 16, 2008 05:55PM
Here, one of Byron and Jon having a spoke break. they were nice enough to pose for the picture.

February 16, 2008 06:00PM
This is Mikes first time playing Marvel and he was rather good at it. He's an experienced D&D gamer which helped. I look forward to having him game at my table again soon.

February 16, 2008 06:07PM
The fight with the Sentinals vs. my Mercenary like team (old & new) was like, "Herding wild cats." As Surge put it. LOL, he wasn't expecting a group of anti-heroes to save the day. It took it's toll on some of the players, like Mike, who needed a spoke break in the middle. He handled it rather well, for his first time.

February 16, 2008 06:14PM
All in all, we all had a great time gaming and near the end of the night. We posed for pictures.

Enjoy :)

A pose that looks like it belongs on some record album. I could have sworn I've seen something simular to this pose somewhere. I'll have to ask them where they got this pose from.
From left to Right
Christian, Mike, Jon & Byron... Hey! He pissing on my cat tree!

I made Mike pose for like ten seconds for this picture, jsut because it look funny, he thought the camera was on a timer. New guys are fun to pick on. He was a good sport.

The AzCon Crew.

That's me in the middle folding my arms.

February 16, 2008 06:19PM
Oh, yeah, my friend Sean always seems to roll crits a.k.a. hundreds at least 3 to 4 times a session. So I made him another shirt that was fitting. It reads;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2008 06:21PM by RAGNARoK.
February 16, 2008 06:23PM
I'm glad I was able to share with you all the event in Arizona. I look forward to another AzCon in 2009.

February 16, 2008 06:54PM
For those who were not able to make the event. Feel free to copy this free-wear image so you can iron your own AzCon T-Shirts. It's simple and easy to apply. Enjoy ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2008 06:54PM by RAGNARoK.
February 16, 2008 07:06PM
RAGNARoK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We had a very good turn out actually.
> [img.photobucket.com]
> G_0107.jpg

I see my character sheets and UPB table made it to the game. :D

TAG
February 16, 2008 07:15PM
Yes it did, thanx for the UPB Table TAG! ;) Surge was excited when I printed him up a copy, I even printed my Color FEAT table onto the back side.

Oh, I meant Smoke breaks and not spoke breaks on those images. I have no idea what I was thinking, lol. Some major fat fingered keying.

February 16, 2008 07:16PM
RAGNARoK,

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Hope I can make it over next time.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 16, 2008 07:19PM
The Last Duskblade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RAGNARoK,
>
> Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Hope I
> can make it over next time.

I totally look forward to having you sit at my table. :)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.