Need an Oppinion on my Hero's Costume!

Posted by Bracey 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Need an Oppinion on my Hero's Costume!
February 14, 2008 12:54AM
I agree with The Cutter! The modern Costume just looks better for Mr. Happy!
February 14, 2008 12:57AM
I think The Skycutter is right on the money! The modern costume is the way to go for Mr. Happy!!
Re: Need an Opinion on my Hero's Costume!
February 14, 2008 01:06AM
Hey I want to get in on this Vote! Bracey, I like the modern costume also. I think what The Cutter said about Mr. Happy being played over the top is correct. Keep the extra smiles on the costume it works for the character.
February 14, 2008 01:11AM
Bracey, the modern costume looks great!
February 14, 2008 01:17AM
Bracey, I like the look of the modern costume!
War
February 14, 2008 01:22AM
Bracey, I like the modern costume!
February 14, 2008 01:25AM
I agree with The Skycutter! The modern costume works well for the look of the character!!
My Thanks and a Generous Gift!
February 14, 2008 02:03AM
Holy shnikies!!! What a deluge of responses! It IS true that when I play Mr Happy it is over the top - all the way! Part of his appeal for me is not just the fact that he looks so funny, but also that in 20 years about half the people who see him are annoyed by him or just HATE him (including my wife heh heh) which I love!!! I was playing him like Jim Carrey's take on The Mask before he ever did that movie.

I find that I agree with many of you that the extra smileys adds that obnoxious flair that I love so much about this character. Of all the heroes and villians Ive drawn over the years he has remained my favorite, but I think you guys have helped me make up my mind that he did need updating and it looks like I got him right on the first try!!!

Truly all you guys here rock! That so many people showed so much intrest in my character warms my heart. In return for helping me Im gonna do something nice for all of you. I'll contact each of you in turn and I'll do an awesome drawing (inked, colored, the works) of your favorite original character that you've created!

Check this link see some of my artwork!

[www.renderosity.com]
February 16, 2008 04:08PM
Modern, definately modern.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.