True Seeing

Posted by Daelon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
True Seeing
January 29, 2008 07:09AM
hoi!

my question is, that this power works versus Alter Ego, Shapeshifting and similer powers ?

because with this power, the user actually see the "truth", so for example if a lamian villain changes form to her alter ego, this is not the true form of her. (she didn't born to human, it can't be her true form)

the same applies to the shapeshifting and body reformations and so on...

so if the hero with True Seeing get the appropriate roll versus the other power rank, she will see that body and appearance what is borned with the target, and the changes what have been made through the time since then.

am i right ?
Re: True Seeing
January 29, 2008 02:39PM
100% correct. At least in my opinion.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.