Who Could "YOU" Beat?

Posted by Lafarallin 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Who Could "YOU" Beat?
February 07, 2008 05:56AM
It would probably be more accurate to attribute the martial arts with good fighting, if that is where your fighting skill actually lay... also, if your gauge for agility is throwing and shooting, you may want to record a good agility with associated talents, try having your reflexes measured and possibly some gymnastic body-balance measurements to better determine agility... Strength is a measure of military press, which is much different from bench. You have to be able to military press 200-400 pounds for good strength. Maybe you can, but I bench close to 400, and I only max about 225 military press.

I don't actually know you to say one way or another the validity here, but if you are accurate in your self assessment, you should do UFC fighting... the rigorous training regimine would max out your abilities and nobody has much better than what you've given in that scenario.
Re: Who Could "YOU" Beat?
February 12, 2008 02:40PM
Let's see, Im a big guy (6'2" 230 lbs) and Ive studied martial arts for many years, while in by means a master Im very competent. I could probably take down guys like the Jester, the riddler, the Joker guys like that if its purely hand to hand. I was also in the army so I have some training there with tactics and weapons. So with some equipment and planning I could possible take out more advance criminals like Jack O Lantern, Mr Freeze (by being stealth/sneaky not a direct confromtation). Beyound criminals of those power ranks would require some serious planning and ordinance.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.