Heath Ledger found dead in his apartment.

Posted by ThatArtGuy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Heath Ledger found dead in his apartment.
January 22, 2008 03:04PM
Actor Heath Ledger found dead.

No matter if you like or hate his movies, this is just really sad. He had a 2 year old daughter. On an much smaller note, The Dark Knight is unfinished, but in post production.

TAG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2008 03:07PM by ThatArtGuy.
Re: Heath Ledger found dead in his apartment.
January 22, 2008 05:41PM
Holy crap! It just happened, too! My god...

January 22, 2008 05:43PM
Yeah. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

No word yet confirming it was suicide, though it's hard to "accidentally" take a ton of sleeping pills.

Such a sad waste.
January 22, 2008 07:37PM
Well, it could be like Chris Penn from 2 years ago. His combination of prescription drugs caused his heart to explode. I'm sure more will be known after the autopsy unfortunately.
January 23, 2008 09:06AM
Little did I know Brad Renfro (The Client, Apt Pupil, Bully) passed away last week. Almost definitely a drug overdose, possibly a suicide.

Weird. And sad.
January 28, 2008 04:49PM
sad that he died, i liked him as an actor, although im not impressed with what i have seen of him as the joker, he looks like he was trying to be the crow, and i dont think anyone can top jacks performance as the joker
January 28, 2008 09:03PM
I really haven't seen anything with Heath as the Joker yet. As for his look, I know they were trying to encapsulate the Joker from his earliest appearances, meaning extremely dark. (His smile is supposedly extended by a batarang attack.) I always thought Jack's potrayal was the Joker doing a Nicholson impression for the entire movie.

For me, Mark Hamill is the best.

TAG

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.