New guy and Artist to boot!

Posted by Bracey 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New guy and Artist to boot!
January 09, 2008 03:49AM
First off let me say how much I LOVE this site, I mean REALLY LOVE IT!!! Thanks to this site I was able to get together with some of my best friends who used to play MSH back when it first came out, and not only do you have all the rules, all the games, and all the Marvel Phile articles, but you also have DC comics characters converted...OUTSTANDING!!!

I never thought Id ever find everything I needed to play again, let alone a site completely devoted to ti online! You have my eternal gratitude, I cant tell you all how much Id missed the game after it died out in the 90's.

Well after lurking (and playing) for months now I thought I'd introduce myself and my favorite creation. Im Bracey a fine artist and graphic designer, and my most awesome creation is...wait for it...MR HAPPY the worlds most annoying super hero!!! I'll give his stats ans history later but here's his picture.
Attachments:
open | download - MR-HAPPY.jpg (125.3 KB)
Re: New guy and Artist to boot!
January 09, 2008 04:42AM
Welcome to Classic Marvel, we're glad to have another fan of this great game joining our happy group. :)

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
January 09, 2008 09:01AM
Great work there, man! Welcome to the forums! :)

January 09, 2008 04:11PM
Very nice work! Pleased to meat you!

January 13, 2008 05:22AM
Nice picture but I think he's a villain, I mean come on a huge smiling face on his chest i think he's hiding something

Start the day with a smile and get it over with

Money is better than poverty if only for financial reasons

Money can't buy happiness but it does bring a more plesant form of misery
January 14, 2008 10:24PM
Welcome to the forums. It's a bit of a mess though. But we are welcome to have you.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
January 14, 2008 10:31PM
Welcome. Nice to have you here.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.