Original art

Posted by lordchaz2k 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Original art
January 07, 2008 04:38AM
Hey guys. I was just thinking,how it would be nice to have an art section for this forum. I know that some of you out there have some skill in drawing some cool characters. This would be a great place for you to show your artwork for the Marvel Superheroes rpg. I was checking out the Mutants and Masterminds rpg forum and they have a nice section from the fans on original characters. I think it's a great idea. What do you guys think?
Re: Original art
January 07, 2008 04:59AM
Crazy, I was thinking the same thing just a few days ago. It is a great idea, people could just post it in the Your Favorites section but it would be way cooler to have a special section just for artwork. Maybe if we yell loud enough SOMEBODY IN CHARGE will hear our plea.

TLD
January 07, 2008 06:51AM
People have posted their art, whether it be drawings, paintings or other mediums in the Discussion thread. You just have to find them. Here's a link to mine if anyone's interested.

[www.classicmarvel.com]

January 09, 2008 04:09AM
LAZERITH

One of my very First MSH Characters....... I have to RE-Do his Status page here....

VIPER-XAN

A Knock-off Character from Unreal Tournament.....

VIPER-XAN

Same dood ported over to Unreal Tournament.....

BILLY

After Market Character Skin for Unreal Tournament..... I’ve made about 30 or 40 ‘Skins’

OLD VIPER 99 LOGO.....

For MSH he is the Father of the Guy below.

STRANGE SCANGE

One of my First MSH Characters...... He’s a Wizard type guy....

RYTAH

A later MSH Character.....

ROTON

One of my first MSH Characters...... I’ve used this Guy in Countless Table Games and probably spent over 1000 Grand in Karma Points making him Stronger and Stronger.......

www.TankerAce.com | www.Arcain.com | www.Viper99.com
January 09, 2008 09:04AM
Dang yer good, Tanker!

January 09, 2008 12:24PM
The art looks great guys! I look forward to jumping in and out to see everyone strut their artistic talent!

Regards,
Walt

[hazardstudio.net]
January 09, 2008 12:25PM
Great stuff guys. keep em comin'.:!)-D
January 10, 2008 10:39PM
Here's my most recent!
Ghost Warrior
[www.renderosity.com]
January 10, 2008 11:37PM
Just wanted to say this Original art thread is a good idea and would like to see this added to the Favorites section with maybe the stats of said character.

I like visuals that can go along to Role-Playing-Games.
January 11, 2008 03:23AM
Hey. Nice job on Ghost warrior, Bracey. I knew we had some members in here with some talent.(:!D
January 11, 2008 01:20PM
Lee-takashi a Mystic Mutant fighting the forces of the old ones.
Attachments:
open | download - Lee-takashi.gif (148.1 KB)
January 11, 2008 04:35PM
H'lo, everyone. Here's a few of the pieces I've been working on. These are still in B&W, not a lot of time to color them. But hey, if you're bored on some rainy afternoon, go ahead and color them, I'd like to see what you do with them!

The first one is called Dyna-Girl II. In my "Supers" campaign, she was a heroine from back in the mid-80's to early 90's. I have no stats for her, as she died in gametime before the campaign started; she's only there as a reference for Dyna-Girl III

Shot at 2008-01-11

This next one is Dyna-Girl III. She was a freelance hero in Queens until a mad scientist with the Grafting power took her ams. Yuck. But she got new arms crafted by Forge. I do have complete stats for this one.

Shot at 2008-01-11

This one is Jericho, a character I have in development currently. It got cropped kinda funny; he's holding a staff, not a railing.

Shot at 2008-01-11

And lastly, I call this guy Hardbonk. He's not a character, he's just a study in ridiculously huge anatomy.

Shot at 2008-01-11

Well, I hope you enjoyed this. I also take requests! -Surge.

Oh, yeah, about the guy in my signature! This is a scan of on of many homemade counters we use. I trace a quarter on some stiff paper like cardstock, draw a brief suggestion of the character, ink and color it, and then laminate it and viola! A simple, nearly waterproof counter that works well on square or hex battlemats. If you want to see more, I suppose I could scan pages at a time. I have them for all our major PCs, NPCs, and a goodly supply of extras. -S.

January 11, 2008 06:06PM
Here's my work:

TAG
January 12, 2008 12:18AM
Wow, your art is incredible, Surge!!!

January 12, 2008 03:16AM
Nice stuff, surge.
January 14, 2008 10:31PM
ThatArtGuy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's my work:
>
> [i25.photobucket.com]
> yPic.png
>
> TAG

OMG, it's amazing. True artistic talent, Right there! I'm beside myself...I need a moment...okay, I'm good. :::sniffles:::

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
January 14, 2008 10:36PM
Dig your style Surge!

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
January 14, 2008 11:24PM
Here's some of my art work.

Some older stuff.

Enjoy.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
January 14, 2008 11:39PM
Love it. Especially the bum on the girl in the shower.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
January 15, 2008 03:57AM
Nice work Ragnarok. I especially liked the pale guy with the sword.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.