Power Combos

Posted by Archon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Power Combos
January 06, 2008 11:05PM
First let me say that this is a very cool site... I have been snooping here for a while to see some ideas that have come up but I have never actually posted before.

I was looking through the power combos, and I noticed that nobody mentioned any of the elemental/molecular creation/conversion powers in conjuction with any of the healing/regeneration powers... obviously these combos aren't exactly sexy, but they are horribly abusive and can be humorous (think kinetic/physical absorbtion. You're creating something huge with your creation power, and you have Mongo of the incredible strength repeatedly kicking you in the groin to keep up your health...).
Also, probablity control combines nicely with wild magic ("I didn't even consider doing that, but it turns out that that was the best possible effect that could have happened!").
Re: Power Combos
January 07, 2008 04:12AM
Sick man. Your going to fit in great here.

TLD
Re: Power Combos
January 07, 2008 06:32AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Joe
Mental Invisibility + Psionic Vampirism
January 07, 2008 08:53AM
I personally like the idea of Mental Invisibility & Psionic Vampirism. You can attack/drain someone and they would not even know what was happening. "I can't explain it, I just don't seem to be able to think straight or concentrate?" :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2008 09:02AM by Joe.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.