New Updated Digital Advanced RPG Books.

Posted by SKYCUTTER 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Updated Digital Advanced RPG Books.
January 06, 2008 02:45PM
I have Updated the following Books: Advanced Judges'; Advanced Players'; Ultimate Powers Book. I would like to thank the following people for their hard work in helping me complete this project! My friend, ThatArtGuy for making Digital scans on the covers/backs of these resource books {In 300 dpi}!! NiniriAZ and Nightmask for looking over these books for my in great detail {Thanks}!

Now for the Flamers!! I have updated these books, but I did not change them taking away from the game in any way...

The only power that I have changed is True Invulnerability. Everything else is the same, the way True Invulnerability was originally written in opinion was in correct! Now that does not mean you have to go with the way I have updated it. My version is just another take on the power only!! B!)-

[download.yousendit.com] {Marvel Updated Digital Resource Books}

If you do not have a Zip program the following programs are free...

[www.izarc.org] {IZArc}

[www.7-zip.org] {7ZIP}

[wobzip.filetap.com] (Online site that is Free, It does all the work for you)

The Skycutter

Re: New Updated Digital Advanced RPG Books.
January 06, 2008 03:08PM
Oh, I'm so on this like white on rice in the middle of a blizzard. :D

flam-ing.
-noun

1. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
-verb (used without object)

2. Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
-verb (used with object)

3. Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
-Verb phrase

4. *Flaming, flamer* and *flamboyant* are potentially pejorative adjectives for a gay man or LGBT person whose behavior is reflected in a stereotypical flamboyancy, manner or style (see also gay culture and camp) but also refers to anyone seen as showy, outrageous, eccentric or unique stylistically
January 06, 2008 03:16PM
Already there. :P

January 06, 2008 07:10PM
Skycutter, you are a Uber God! These books are Amazing!!:D
January 06, 2008 07:20PM
Hail!! Cutter, you are the UBER KING!:.D
January 06, 2008 07:29PM
Cutter, these updated books are great!!:.D
January 06, 2008 07:34PM
WOW! Your updated Advanced MU books are excellent SKYCUTTER.X(
January 06, 2008 07:41PM
Your updated books are Red Hot and on Fire! They are now my favorites, I'm throwing the original set in the trash. Thank you for your hard work on updating these Advanced Books Skycutter they really needed it. Amazing job!!X(

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2008 07:43PM by FireHawk.
January 06, 2008 07:45PM
Skycutter, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!:.D
January 06, 2008 07:51PM
Skycutter and ThatArtGuy, The Uber Kings of Classic Marvel! I have to say that these updated Advanced resource books are AWESOME!
I have looked over the Expert Edition that are posted here at Classic Marvel, they really need to go right in the trash. The Skycutter's updated set in now The Expert Edition by far! Great Job Cutter :!)-D
January 06, 2008 07:59PM
The SKYCUTTER, I think that Venger said it best! Your updated book should be the Expert Edition, because they are just that damn good!! Thank you :D(tu):.D:D(:!D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2008 08:01PM by Stormbringer.
X
January 06, 2008 08:27PM
SKYCUTTER, As always when you do something you go all the way!! Your updated Advanced books are really The Best! I hope they get posted here at Classic Marvel, they are just to good not to be.X(:D
January 06, 2008 08:29PM
Cutter, You Rock!! Thank you for giving new life to the game for me... You really are the Uber King!:D
January 06, 2008 08:38PM
Ok, after looking these books over all I can say is Fu@#ing WOW! Awesome job SKYCUTTER.:D
January 06, 2008 08:42PM
Cutter, you updated Advanced resource books are beyond words! Thank you so much for doing these books over, you really did an Incredible job!! :.D
January 06, 2008 08:43PM
Skycutter, are these books going to get posted here at Classic Marvel? 8-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2008 08:46PM by Highlander.
January 07, 2008 11:43AM
Skycutter, I was up all last night looking these books over and all I can say is Thank You! You have made the game so much better for me just like the comics in every way!:.D
January 07, 2008 11:55AM
To The Uber Sky King, Your Updated Advanced books are 100% solid! Why didn't you do them soon Cutter, I was getting so disappointed in the old Judges'/Players' books with all the mistakes and errors. For that matter if you created a character under the old books you could not make a character like any of the heroes in the Marvel Comics, that is until now! Thank you for giving me a second change on the game I love so much SKYCUTTER! Now I'm a True Fan in The SKYCUTTER ARMY and we are legion!!:D
January 07, 2008 12:02PM
Rival Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To The Uber Sky King, Your Updated Advanced books
> are 100% solid! Why didn't you do them soon
> Cutter, I was getting so disappointed in the old
> Judges'/Players' books with all the mistakes and
> errors. For that matter if you created a character
> under the old books you could not make a character
> like any of the heroes in the Marvel Comics, that
> is until now! Thank you for giving me a second
> change on the game I love so much SKYCUTTER! Now
> I'm a True Fan in The SKYCUTTER ARMY and we are
> legion!!:D

Rival said it better then I could, Thank you SKYCUTTER! Sign me up in The SKYCUTTER Army, because I'm a Fan of yours now Cutter!::!o
January 07, 2008 12:34PM
The SKYCUTTER, I just wanted you to know that I had given up on the Classic Marvel RPG about 2 months ago. The Marvel RPG just really did not live up to the comics on creating a character, hell the Thing (who is one of my favorite Marvel characters) could not even pickup a train under the old advanced RPG. But after downloading your updated verions of The Advanced MU Books, all I can say is the game has a totally new aspect for me now. Thank you for making the Marvel Advanced RPG fun for me again Cutter!:D

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.