Maps

Posted by Manchine 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Maps
January 04, 2008 07:49AM
If you don't have the original Maps. What do you guys use for maps?
Re: Maps
January 04, 2008 09:18AM
I use D&D 5'x5' square maps.

January 25, 2008 03:51PM
Duplicate Message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2008 03:52PM by Manchine.
January 25, 2008 03:51PM
No one uses anything else. Is there a map on the internet I can see for an example?
January 25, 2008 04:10PM
Are you wondering about adventure specific maps, the city maps from the box sets, or just general battle maps? If you are going to just use your own maps, you can mark the areas out yourself, or use the non-area dependent movement rules from the Advanced set.

TAG
January 30, 2008 08:15AM
General Maps. Can you even get maps from the sets anymore. I still remember hooking all 6 of the city maps togethor and having a huge knock down fight and race to the other side of the city. :)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.