where ya at?

Posted by pt ninja 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
where ya at?
December 26, 2007 10:37AM
hey marvel RPG fans, say where you're from around the world

I'm from Tampa, FL!
Re: where ya at?
December 26, 2007 12:30PM
The Fighting City of Los Angeles, California

December 26, 2007 02:51PM
Olympia, WA.

Pacific Northwest FTW!

December 26, 2007 03:19PM
St. Louis, Missouri here...

-----
"Batman and Captain America are the key to everything" - Alexander Luthor Jr. of Earth-Blue3/Red616, on merging the Purple Multiverse
December 26, 2007 05:36PM
Phoenix, AZ!

December 26, 2007 06:52PM
amidst part of the great urban sprawl that is Los Angeles, California...:D

Quack, damn you...
December 26, 2007 07:21PM
Originally from Portland, Oregon. Now I spend half my time in Los Angeles and half back home in the Pacific Northwest.

In Orange County right now.

TLD
December 26, 2007 07:44PM
Huntingdon, PA
December 26, 2007 09:05PM
A small city (or large town) in Iowa, about 100 miles south of Des Moines. It's called Ottumwa.

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
December 26, 2007 09:51PM
That's gotta be a neat power, teleporting back and forth up and down the West Coast every 12 hours...

;)

-----
"Batman and Captain America are the key to everything" - Alexander Luthor Jr. of Earth-Blue3/Red616, on merging the Purple Multiverse
December 27, 2007 02:59AM
Not that neat. In the last eight years I've done the drive 38 times, round trip. Just plain stupid. Time to upgrade to a hover-pack or Goblin Glider.

TLD
December 27, 2007 04:51AM
I guess the hoverpack is better than teleporting back and forth every 2 hours when you're trying to sleep.

:D

-----
December 27, 2007 01:54PM
Houma Louisiana when I am not offshore in the Gulf of Mexico
December 27, 2007 05:18PM
Greetings True Believers!!!

I've been following most of the threads on this forum for over 2 years and let me tell you all that without a shadow of a doubt, this site ROCKS!!!

To answer your question PT Ninja, I'm from a very small town on the south shore of Montréal in beautiful Québec!!! I've been playing this wonderful game of ours since the 90's (I was and still am a big fan of The GOOD DOCTOR HIMSELF!!!)

So once more thanks to all of you guys out there... We're still a bunch of old guys playing ( at a certain time there was even gals :) ) and its always refreshing to know that my favorite game is still living via the internet...

P.S.: By the way, any quebeckers out there :)

Vigile, Master of the mystic Arts!!!
December 27, 2007 05:24PM
Tucson, AZ. By day it's hot enough to melt the pavement, and at night, the town smells like a gigantic fart. Really.

December 27, 2007 06:16PM
Just about any Travel Power at Typical rank would be better then what I've been doing. From South to North the drive is okay because the environment is getting prettier as you go. The other way around is terrible.

Can I get a homespun Micro-Environment for the next trip?

TLD
December 27, 2007 06:23PM
Welcome to the boards, Vigile! :)

December 28, 2007 05:33PM
My many thanks Punnstar!!!
December 28, 2007 07:25PM
::waves the banner for les bleu, blanc et rouge!!! go Les Habs!!!:: :D

Welcome to the (disfunctional) family, Vigile! And may the Eternal Vishanti smile upon you! :D
December 28, 2007 07:33PM
Northeast Ohio, here! :D

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.