"NAME THAT CON!!!"

Posted by RAGNARoK 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: "NAME THAT CON!!!"
January 09, 2008 04:25PM
Hey out there for those of you that are coming. If you have any ideas for characters, I would like to know. That way I can tailor an adventure that suits your character best. Looking forward to seeing you.

January 11, 2008 07:33PM
For those who are going to the AzCon, please PM me on this profile for details (Address/Phone#) due to my RAGNARöK accounts has been unaccessable since the update.

C'ya at the AzCon!
January 13, 2008 08:20PM
I'm back, some what. I just don't have the ö in my spelling, so disregard the GAMMA-MAN PM for details and just PM to this profile. Thanx.

I finally made the design for the T-shirts in support of the AzCon 2008 that I'll be gifting to those who will be arriving to game. I'll be purchasing Black T-shirts. Please PM for Shirt Sizes and for details to the AzCon(address/phone#) for those coming. thanx.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
January 19, 2008 03:52PM
Well, I did a trial run of the AzCon T-Shirt and it turned out beautifully with my new heat press. I'm wearing one of them as we speak. I'm looking forward to presenting the rest when finished. Come next weekend at the AzCon event, every participant will have an AzCon 2008 T-Shirt to show off to their table top players in their location. I'm almost tempted to post the shirt design but I'll present the design after the even is over. You're gonna love it's humor.

January 19, 2008 04:36PM
Now you just need the companion t-shirts:

"My friend went to AzCon 2008, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" :P

Quack, damn you...
January 19, 2008 05:16PM
Redman II Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now you just need the companion t-shirts:
>
> "My friend went to AzCon 2008, and all I got was
> this lousy t-shirt" :P

Okay Redman II, you made me force my hand, I'll show you the shirt designs and you'll like mine better.

Front of Shirt

Back of Shirt

January 19, 2008 06:35PM
Ha.. Now I can make my own versions and sell 'em on ebay..:P

Quack, damn you...
January 19, 2008 08:42PM
Dude I have to get one of those T-Shirts. Awesome!

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
January 19, 2008 09:02PM
Redman II Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ha.. Now I can make my own versions and sell 'em
> on ebay..:P

Yeah, I'm not selling them due to risks of infringment with Marvel Comics. But you go right on ahead. And I wish you much luck on your indevers. This post will be proof it was all you, man

January 20, 2008 06:49PM
Well, I went ahead and broke the link. Thought it would be fun to show it. Wish you all were there to get a free T-shirt.

January 24, 2008 09:02PM
Well, the shirts are done and ready for the gifting upon the arrival of AzCon Players. See you all comming tomarrow after 7pm or Saturday after 12pm.

For now, here are a few funny pics I dug up for your enjoyment.

And My Favorite

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.