4Color Universal Wheel?

Posted by swirler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
4Color Universal Wheel?
December 07, 2007 09:47AM
has anyone made one yet?
Is anyone planning too?

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
A third less filling, Green Lantern Lite!"
Re: 4Color Universal Wheel?
December 07, 2007 10:26PM
Yes. Blue is the extra color. And it is available on this site under "Other Stuff" up top on the tool bar type place. Blue means you really, really screwed up, even worse than White.

It goes like this for results:

Red means you made the motorcycle jump and landed on the speedboat while knocking the smuggler unconscious with your back tire.

Yellow means you made the motorcycle jump and landed on the boat, ready to fight.

Green means you made a cool motorcycle jump and though the bike ends up in the water, you've managed to grab onto the boat and climb aboard.

White means you missed the boat and splash into the water while the smugglers laugh and point at you, as do any bystanders on the dock.

Blue means you try to make the jump but cause the Earth to explode.

BTW, I like your signature line, about Green Lantern Lite.

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
Oh, crap. I am a dumbass.
December 07, 2007 10:53PM
Oh, crap. You were looking for the wheel, not an explanation of whether someone had come up with a fourth color on the Universal table.

I'm such a dumbass.

OK. Ignore the previous post. Except the funny parts. Those, you should re-read.

Mark

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
Re: Oh, crap. I am a dumbass.
December 08, 2007 02:04AM
Some say patience is a virtue... However, some say that necessity breeds innovation. I need to take note of that. ;)

TAG
December 08, 2007 09:23AM
No, no no.

Blue means you jumped the bike to the boat, but crashed in a heap off the back end of the speeding boat with your foot caught in the spokes of the bike, *Ninja Master*, and you're now being dragged down to the bottom of the bay by a 700 pound motorcycle attached to your foot.

And my, that's a nasty gash on your head. Lose 5 karma for disobeying helmet laws.
December 09, 2007 10:19PM
The Beyonders Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, no no.
>
> Blue means you jumped the bike to the boat, but
> crashed in a heap off the back end of the speeding
> boat with your foot caught in the spokes of the
> bike, *Ninja Master*, and you're now being dragged
> down to the bottom of the bay by a 700 pound
> motorcycle attached to your foot.
>
> And my, that's a nasty gash on your head. Lose 5
> karma for disobeying helmet laws.

The gash came when your head temporarily got stuck in the boat's outboard motor propeller on your way to the bottom of the bay.

December 09, 2007 10:30PM
That's excessive cruelty. I think slapping *Ninja Master* with a frivolous Karma loss on his way to drowning (a new problem to solve as the bad guys get away) is the right type of insult to injury expected from a blue result (from attempting the insane without insane stats.)

*Ninja Master* is a twink character / cosmic joke I created who despite possessing every talent and skill concievable, is a Murphy's Law magnet.
December 10, 2007 01:55PM
*uses pry bar*
there that should get it back on track
;)

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
A third less filling, Green Lantern Lite!"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.