Need Some Information!

Posted by Hangman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Need Some Information!
November 14, 2007 05:37PM
Does anyone know where to download The Skycutter's updated Marvel resource books: Advanced Judges'/Player's Books; The Ultimate Powers Book; The Ultimate Talents Book? I have tried to email The Skycutter, but I have not received a reply from him.8-)
Re: Need Some Information!
November 14, 2007 05:44PM
You may want to email the Cutter by his other name he goes by ThatArtGuy! LOL Peace Out Homie Hangman :P
November 14, 2007 05:53PM
Hangman, Nuke is a lying Dog:X! The SKYCUTTER is not Master TAG!! I know the Cutter has his own website, the address is [freewebs.com]

I hope you find what you are looking for there Hangman.
November 14, 2007 06:02PM
Piss off Ninja creep with that Master s@it!!:o
November 14, 2007 06:08PM
Hangman, if you cannot get in touch with The Skycutter at his website [freewebs.com]

You might want to try an send a private message to forum member Punstarr, he has the 411 on the Cutter! :.D
November 14, 2007 06:53PM
Hangman, The Skycutter is away do to his professional career! He has also had to take sometime off due to an injury. As for the resource material you are looking for Hangman here is your Link!! [www.mediamax.com] (tu)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2007 06:58PM by Venger.
November 14, 2007 07:07PM
The "Expert" Marvel Players, Judges and UPB are here on this site, and
were done by David R Page--also a member of this site. I'm putting a link
for them below: [www.classicmarvel.com]

They're about a third of the way down, but also please be aware that they
contain expanded ranks that are not part of the original books. They are
intended to update the game to take into account Iron Age and Modern Age
comics!

You can contact David, most likely, by sending him a PM thru the forums
here. His username is davidrpage.

Cheers,

Niniri

November 14, 2007 09:25PM
This is true. Cutter will be back after the 29th of this month.

November 17, 2007 01:31PM
NiniriAZ, I just wanted the updated books by The Skycutter. But thank you any way NirniriAZ!:D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2007 01:31PM by Hangman.
November 17, 2007 04:02PM
As far as I know, there are not any specific books done by Skycutter--maybe some
of the adventure modules were scanned by him, but that's all I'm aware of.

Regards,

Niniri

X
November 17, 2007 07:38PM
NiniriAZ and Hangman, The Skycutter did update the Advanced Judges' book; Advance Players' book; The Ultimate Powers book. He has posted them at his website, [freewebs.com] here is the Link [www.mediamax.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2007 07:47PM by X.
November 17, 2007 07:55PM
X, you are right! I downloaded those books, they are posted on The Cutter's website. The Skycutter did an excellent job on updating them!:D
November 17, 2007 10:56PM
Ah, thank you, X. I'll have to go snag a copy. I just have the 'basic' original
Advanced set and UPB that were scanned and placed here...as well as the afore
mentioned David R Page's "Expert" editions.

Cheers,

Niniri

November 18, 2007 08:54AM
Skycutter fixed a lot of typos and incomplete/contradictory charts, among other things such as inserting his strength/movement charts. He did a good job of cleaning the books up and giving them a face lift.

November 18, 2007 11:05AM
Since I don't think I've checked them out did he correct that one hour/one day contradiction for health recovery in the books? The modules and most of the examples go along with the one endurance rank/day but the one table lists recovery rates by the hour, far far too fast.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.