A Cosmic Beings Draft

Posted by Galactus 1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: A Cosmic Beings Draft
November 08, 2007 09:14AM
Right, because I draft the Living Tribunal's boss next. ;)

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
November 08, 2007 09:16AM
Oh yeah? I draft Jim Shooter. Booyah.

November 08, 2007 09:18AM
I draft Stan the Man. he's still alive and created the Marvel u cosmos to begin with.

November 08, 2007 09:19AM
Bah. Fine. I draft Jack Kirby. He doesn't move much but I figure he's still worth something. (:!D

November 08, 2007 09:20AM
only if you're a necrophiliac.

November 08, 2007 01:08PM
If someone does not want to get in a Cosmic Draft they dont have to no one is twisting someones arm on this.This is meant to be fun not so Serious of coarse some are having Fun some are way to Serious.I just floated this out there to see who was Interested.How about a Draft that where we come up with the most powerful Team.There does not have to be a objective to rule the universe.Some guys hear stop being so serious I am not talking about a Campaign.A point system on the most uber powerful team if you dont WANT TO PLAY DONT.
November 08, 2007 01:10PM
G, chill bro. I don't think anyone's slamming your idea. They're just wanting clarification on how it would work. You never directly answered the query of whether you wanted this to be a heralds of Galactus/Thor level draft or a Galactus himself type draft.

November 08, 2007 01:20PM
Earier in this Thread I put out some Ideas check on 11/7/07 Punstar.This does not have to be Hard.Who is Interested I say the most powerful Cosmic Team gets voted on.If enough people are Interested then we hash out the Details if not we dont play.I say keep it simple grade on power some beings we Ban some we keep.I have already said Death,Eternity,Oblivion,Infinity and Living Tribunal are way to Powerful and the old Beyonder.Who is Interested any Takers I known who is not I am Interested who is?.
November 08, 2007 01:25PM
Best of luck in that, man. I'll respectfully pass.

November 08, 2007 02:11PM
I think that's the point. It's just an idea floating out there and those of us who are reading this thread don't know what your idea encompasses. We're voicing our concerns and uncertainties and your response is if you don't want to play then don't.

Well with that said, i'll just go to the 'don't' category.

November 08, 2007 04:41PM
I have floated Ideas out here several Times,if anyone else has Better Ideas lets hear them.Capo you were not Interested to Start with so you not being Interested is no big Deal.If I found enough People Interested then I would put on my Thinking Cap on.But no one sounds Interested to me so it really is no big deal.If just asking if anyone is Interested in this is so complicated then I wont ask anymore..This was to test the Waters to see if their was Interest this was not about any scenios yet.I wanted to see if their were enough people Interested that is all.As I have said before if enough people were Interested then we can Hash out details like in the Villan Draft if not then no Cosmic Draft.
November 09, 2007 07:03AM
I like this ides but only if you could keep it along the lines of Thor/Silver Surfer levels. It could be along the lines of playable beings that you would find in a cosmic campaign.
November 09, 2007 12:59PM
I am Fine with a Cosmic level at Thor or Silver surfer level just need to have at least five or six people to play Grendel Prime Thank you for showing Interest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2007 01:00PM by Galactus 1.
November 09, 2007 01:41PM
I'd be interested if we did it this way (That'd mean nothing above Shift Z, right?)

November 09, 2007 04:08PM
Nothing above shift Z is fine with me Punstar,this can cover Heralds of Galactus to Gods and including Demons and other Diminsional Gods and Monsters and Elders of the Universe.I think no Base Stats should be over Shift Z and Maybe no Talent surpasing Class 1000.If prefered in a consenses no Talent over Shift Z.I dont have a problem with a single Talent in the Class 1000 Range.This could be along the lines of the Villan Draft as far as Power Goals if we want to Discuss it.I am very Flexable on this issue I have no problem with a Juggernalt type Hero or Villan as long as everyone else is on the Same page.I say it takes place in Marvel Universe it can include DC or Home grown Beings if we so Desire.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2007 04:10PM by Galactus 1.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.