Iceman... Feygele?

Posted by Punstarr 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Iceman... Feygele?
September 17, 2007 09:57AM
[www.youtube.com]

I'm really curious where this rumor got started... because that's not the first time someone's implied Bobby's gay. Have there been references in the comics I haven't seen, or maybe in Ultimates like (apparently) Colossus?

Re: Iceman... Feygele?
September 17, 2007 11:24AM
just because he is gay does not mean you have to give him the cold shoulder
September 17, 2007 11:26AM
Buh dum bum, kssh!

September 17, 2007 04:20PM
I haven't seen anything, and considering how many females he's dated and is reaction to Cloud when she turned male the only way he'd be gay is if someone was sitting around going 'what character can we make gay next for the homosexual readers?' and tossing darts at a board with a variety of hero names on it. That seems the usual way of tacking on something to a character with no history whatsoever to support it. Or else pick him because someone figures he 'looks' gay so must be. Just like the diehard Star Trek fans who insist Kirk and Spock must be homosexual lovers in spite of how many women Kirk (and occasionally Spock) got it on with.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
September 17, 2007 05:59PM
Well I did just show you the Family Guy bit. I'm not saying it's warranted, just that Bobby seems to be targeted more than others. (Then again, I did see this one girl's website who insisted that Toad and Nightcrawler on X-Men: Evolution were gay lovers... mostly wishful thinking on her part methinks)

September 17, 2007 10:07PM
Oh goody, let tear down another establish character instead of using some creativity on the part of writers.
September 17, 2007 10:12PM
That's apparently the way that they're defining 'creativity' nowadays. :( I'm waiting for them to decide since he had the hots for Kitty Pryde when she was 15 that they'll decide Colossus must be a pedophile chasing after young girls since that's the kind of logic that they seem to be using anymore.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.