Free Marvel module

Posted by killzone5000 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Free Marvel module
November 21, 2007 05:35PM
Hey there, Ty. I have no idea why you can't download the adventure book properly (although having a dial-up connection probably doesn't help :(), but I can assure you that the file isn't corrupted. I would happily e-mail a copy directly to you if that would help.

Hi, Bricks. Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the module :)
November 23, 2007 04:19PM
I have my dsl, but I can tell the whole file does not download, goes to fast and then the file isn't as big as you say.
November 23, 2007 05:10PM
That seems strange as nobody else has reported any problems, Ty. As stated previously, I would be happy to e-mail a copy direct to you if that would help.
November 23, 2007 06:23PM
Send it to this addy tystates@yahoo.com

I just tried and it did the same thing again.
November 23, 2007 08:19PM
I've sent a copy to you, Ty. Hopefully you'll be able to download it okay. If anyone else has a problem downloading any of the files, please let me know :)
November 23, 2007 09:11PM
I got the email and downloaded the file with no problems. I think everything looks very well done. I haven't really read much of it but if I ever had the chance this looks like something I would like to run for a group.
November 23, 2007 10:11PM
Glad you finally got the module, Ty, and that you like what you've seen so far :)
January 29, 2008 09:04AM
Hey all. I just thought I’d bump my thread up in case there’s anyone else out there who is interested in my free Marvel module. You can download it here;

[www.angelfire.com]

Enjoy :)
January 29, 2008 01:58PM
Nice work.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
January 29, 2008 10:58PM
Cheers, RoK :)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.