The Skycutter.

Posted by War 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
War
The Skycutter.
July 21, 2007 05:11PM
Does anyone know if the Skycutter is still running his own website? If so what is the address!?! :D
Re: The Skycutter.
July 21, 2007 06:11PM
He's got a Robocop website, but I don't think any of his Marvel stats are on it. He keeps them on a flash drive, but he'll post them one at a time upon request.

July 21, 2007 09:22PM
What's with the "The" in his title?!? Is he like THE BATMAN? I mean really... what's with all "the" (p)retention? I don't go by "The TAG."

*LOL* (Yes, it's a joke.)

TAG
July 21, 2007 10:10PM
"Who are you"?

*Grimaces* "I'm the Punstarr".

July 21, 2007 10:37PM
War, I have been working on a new website in my free time. I will be posting all of my write-ups and any home made material that I have created there. I will incorporate links to all of the websites {in my opinion only} that has the best Marvel related material that I have found for the Classic Marvel Advanced RPG! Here is a sneak peek at my new website... B!)-

[www.freewebs.com]

The Skycutter

July 21, 2007 11:11PM
Looks decent so far bro, but (and maybe it's just me) the color scheme seems a bit dark and gloomy for a Marvel site. I've always liked that things are so bright (but not too bright) on this site, personally. Meh, don't mind me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2007 11:11PM by Punstarr.
August 01, 2007 11:19AM
Cutter, I really like the new website!! :D
August 18, 2007 09:56AM
Hey, The SKYCUTTER'S Mirror Website is Cool! I think most of his character write ups are there also, but is The SKYCUTTER still here with us on Classic Marvel or did the Cutter leave to go to his own website? :S
August 18, 2007 09:59AM
He's still here. He's just away for job training for the next new months... he'll be back, I promise!

September 12, 2007 03:10PM
I think you website is great, SKYCUTTER! It has all the information you need on both Marvel and D.C. characters. Also thanks for posting some of your write ups there, will you be posting more of them? :D
October 06, 2007 01:07PM
Does anyone know when the Cutter is returning to Classic Marvel!!:(
October 06, 2007 01:12PM
November.

October 06, 2007 01:14PM
I do not know when The SKYCUTTER will be returning to Classic Marvel!?! I do know that he now has his own Website, I would start there. 8-)
October 06, 2007 01:18PM
Damn Ninja!:?
October 06, 2007 01:24PM
NUKE, I will beat you like the insult dog you are!!:X
October 06, 2007 02:40PM
OK guys i'm not trying to start anything. Not a flame war or anything remotely like that i just have questions.

While i enjoy reading Skycutter's write-ups and all. What is up with all the requests for him to do characters?

Like i said, not trying to start anything but this has been lurking in my head for a bit.

AFAIK we are all playing the same game. Granted some are newer to it than others but we all have the basic skill sets down. So are you comparing your work with his? Looking for different takes and what not. Are people unsure of doing their own write-ups? I can understand that, many write-ups get torn to shreds in other forums by nit-pickers. Is it a lack of information of the subject? not everyone has an encyclopedia of comics handy. Or does it come down to laziness and not wanting to put forth the effort and allowing someone else to do the work for you?

None of these are bad things. Hell life happens and what not. Like i said it's a question I've had lurking in me poor noggin for a while i figured I'd give a voice to.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
October 06, 2007 02:46PM
You have my respect for asking that question... in most ways I concur. However... *hands you a flame proof helmet* ...be prepared for what's likely to come. Good luck. :)

October 06, 2007 11:28PM
Point blank... I trust Skycutter's write-ups. That says it all for me.

TAG
October 07, 2007 12:00AM
ok going along that line, not trying to stir anything up just asking.

why? what makes them trust worthy? And could you explain or clarify that a bit more?

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
X
October 07, 2007 08:52PM
Lord_Sidious, you asked the question, what makes the write ups that The SKYCUTTER does trust worthy!?! I think for one the great detail that the Cutter goes to make the write up as accurate as possible with all the information that is available. I hope that answers your question without being Flamed Sidious!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.