Updating MY Website

Posted by xmanalb 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Nice Work!
July 27, 2007 04:20PM
Your welcome. i'll be adding more every week.;)
Re: Updating MY Website
July 31, 2007 07:44PM
Civil War Frontline #9 isn't loading, bro.

Re: Frontline 9
August 01, 2007 09:28PM
ok...it's fixed. Thanks for letting me know. :)
Re: Frontline 9
August 01, 2007 10:41PM
No problem. Thanks! :D

new comics
August 13, 2007 09:49PM
the following comics are now available for viewing:

* Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Vol.1 #1, #3

* Excalibur (Graphic Novel)

* Exiles #23 --- This is a must read! It's a teaser possible followup to Civil War...it was hinted briefly at in Frontline. Don't miss it!
more new comics
August 20, 2007 07:38PM
The following comics are now available for viewing:

*Incredible Hulk Vol.2 #95, 102, 103 (These are the issues pertaining to Planet Hulk)

*Civil War: War Crimes #1

*Batman & Spiderman: New Age Dawning

*Uncanny X-Men and Teen Titans #1

Enjoy. ;)
Re: more new comics
August 21, 2007 12:53AM
Would it be possible to make the navigation on your site a little more user-friendly? Right now it is a real pain that involves pressing tab just to select links because I can't see what I'm selecting because the page scroll keeps reverting to default.
Re: more new comics
August 21, 2007 04:38PM
Sorry...i'm still working on making the site as cross-browser friendly as possible.
Avengers - JLA
August 22, 2007 09:49PM
You can thank my college crew for bugging me to do this. Now available:

* Avengers - JLA #2, 3, 4

Enjoy. ;)
new comics
August 30, 2007 09:38PM
The following are now available for viewing:

*Darkseid vs. Galactus: "The Hunger"
*Hulk: The End - "The Last Titan"
*Avengers vs. JLA #1

enjoy. ;)
Re: new comics
August 31, 2007 01:50PM
Sweet! *Goes to read*

Thanks man.

August 31, 2007 04:47PM
No problem...and I do take requests for comics MRPG fans want to read on the site. ;)
August 31, 2007 05:27PM
Ah nice. How about the first 10 or so X-Men (Jim Lee) books? :D

August 31, 2007 07:37PM
Just to let you know that all your hard work is appreciated... Not just the library of comics you're making available, but all the effort at your site in general.

I'm not ashamed to admit I've swiped a few ideas from some of the stuff you've posted at your site..;)

Quack, damn you...
September 01, 2007 10:05PM
working on that...so for i got a couple of the first 30. ;) i'll post them sometime in the next couple of weeks.
September 01, 2007 10:06PM
Thanx...means a lot. :)

Just curious...what ideas did you swipe from the site?
September 01, 2007 10:11PM
One word... suh-weet. :D

September 01, 2007 10:40PM
swiped your Maulagrym, and your take on Thanagarians (including the notion of them as a Shi'ar offshoot) to name a couple real quick...

And, even though I'm not a real big fan of Dragonball, or anime in general, I've still found some neat ideas amongst your DBZ writeups. Chi-augmented warriors can be fun...;)

Quack, damn you...
September 02, 2007 09:06AM
Ha Ha. You're going to have a lot of fun using the Malaugrym.

In DBZ, i wouldn't term it Chi-enhanced. All the Kais did to enhance the powers and/or abilities of various mortals was unlock their hidden potential using cosmic energy manipulation. To my knowledge, only 1 Kai has ever used magic to enhance a mortal. Guru, and Nameks with his powers, use psionics to unlock a person's potential. In X-Men, Xavier did the opposite to Jean Grey. He locked up her Telepathic potential for years.

I'm still researching other races and various technologies to use in MRPG, so i'll post the updates as soon as they're done.
September 02, 2007 03:27PM
You should research the Martians from Mars Attacks! They have some interesting weaponry and whatnot.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.