Updating MY Website

Posted by xmanalb 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Updating MY Website
January 07, 2007 07:07PM
hey all...sorry i've not been more active on this forum. i've been busy with the new job and recoding my site. anyway...let me know what you think of the changes i've made to it: [www.angelfire.com]
Re: Updating MY Website
January 14, 2007 02:35PM
Great Site - when will it be complete :-)

Is the Magic Section New ?
January 20, 2007 02:30PM
I'm still working on recoding about 50% of the site...i've also added rpg songs that you can listen to while browsing my site or even playing an marvel rpg session. :)

The Magic Section's not new...i am, however, adding a 1 click magical item/weapon generator for ease of rpg gameplay. ;)
January 22, 2007 09:12AM
Cool - I like to see nice Pages for one of my most nostalgic RPG Games. A warm Wind from my Past.

Thanks
January 24, 2007 04:41PM
Thanks...i know a lot of MRPG fans have been asking me for more stuff on my site, but i'm just one man. |O|

All i really ask of MRPG fans is that they give me some good ideas on how to improve this "thing" of ours called MRPG. ;)
January 29, 2007 04:21PM
hey...just posted a video/trailer section on my site...the first trailer i posted is for the new "Transformers" movie. Let me know what you think. :)
January 29, 2007 07:32PM
i've now added the trailers for Ghost Rider, FF2: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Spiderman 3.
February 12, 2007 04:59PM
just posted some new trailers and rpg music. check them out. ;)
March 07, 2007 05:23PM
It took me some doing, but I finally managed a little surprise for marvel fans in "our thing". I've added a comics section to my site. The following comics are available for download and viewing:

Marvel - Civil War #1,2,3.

Enjoy. I'll try to post new stuff on the site every week. Requests are appreciated. ;)
March 12, 2007 07:44PM
Civil War #4 is now available. ;)
March 16, 2007 06:14PM
Marvel Comics - Civil War #5 & #6 are now available for viewing.
March 19, 2007 07:40PM
The following are now available for viewing and download on my site:

* DC - Superman vs. Darkseid: Apokolips Now!
* Marvel - Civil War Frontline #1

Let me know what you think. ;)
March 19, 2007 07:45PM
The drop-down tabs for archives and such display excessively long and make it impossible for me to actually view/use them.
March 19, 2007 07:55PM
Sorry...I'm still trying to make the site as cross-browser friendly as possible.
March 19, 2007 07:57PM
*noddles* Just giving feedback to let you know instead of just doing like some and ignoring the site. Want to be helpful after all, we all like to feel appreciated for our work. I'm sure you'll get it worked out soon.
March 19, 2007 08:11PM
thanx for the encouragement. much appreciated. :)
March 19, 2007 08:37PM
Glad to be of help. :)
Re: Civi War Frontline 3 and 5
April 03, 2007 08:17PM
Civil War Frontline #3 and #5 are now available for viewing and downloading. ;)
Re: New Comics
April 14, 2007 06:44PM
Just posted some more What Ifs and Civil War Frontlines. Enjoy. :)
April 24, 2007 05:51PM
What If #1 - Thor was the herald of Galactus is now available for viewing on my site. ;)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.