www.marvelrpg.net

Posted by Kythri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
www.marvelrpg.net
December 12, 2006 02:45AM
Howdy folks.

I find that it's time to divest myself of the www.marvelrpg.net website.

While it's not overly expensive (my hosting is about $100/year for a LOT of bandwidth and storage space), it's an added expense that I need to get rid of.

What do you folks think I should do with it? Close it up and let it die, or turn it over to someone else?

I'm not looking to make any money on this, I'm just looking to stop spending money on it.

Here's the deal, though:

My current host, Globat.com, doesn't have a provision for transferring a hosting account - I'd have to cancel the existing account. It's good until April or May of '07, I believe.

As far as the domains, I'm willing to give those up as well.

I currently own:

marvelrpg.com
marvelrpg.net
marvelrpg.org
marvel-rpg.net
marvel-rpg.org

I don't wish to incur any costs that may be associated with transferring the domains, so keep that in mind.

Please, discuss here, and help me make up my mind what to do.
Re: www.marvelrpg.net
December 13, 2006 05:51AM
Talk to me off list, Kythri...

Niniri

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.