Super heroine bust size

Posted by The Red Falcon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Super heroine bust size
December 31, 2007 08:33PM
Check out this photo of Tigra I took of Ben Riely's Website.

Just one question.

How can she have Incredible Agility with those things?

TLD
Attachments:
open | download - tigra.JPG.jpg (82.3 KB)
December 31, 2007 09:35PM
Me-ow!

February 27, 2008 05:43PM
One more for the road. Rather, *two* more for the road.

February 27, 2008 08:19PM
Yes yes, this will be missed. But I aim to continue this very thread else where ;)

Here's one for the road.
[www.supersexyheroines.com]

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
February 27, 2008 08:58PM
Not that I'm going anywhere (where are you going Ragnarok?) but, I'd like to offer the following contribution to one of the most memorable threads ever posted here on Classic Marvel. Here is my tiny gift:

[www.comicvine.com]

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 27, 2008 10:18PM
wait -- these are 100% natural!!!

[www.marvunapp.com]
February 28, 2008 07:56PM
The Last Duskblade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not that I'm going anywhere (where are you going
> Ragnarok?) but, I'd like to offer the following
> contribution to one of the most memorable threads
> ever posted here on Classic Marvel. Here is my
> tiny gift:
>
> [www.comicvine.com]
> 21/

Thank you both you and G.A.W. for your rememberable contribution. I'll be sure to share the link onto the forum I plan on moving too.

As for your question TLD. I'm moving onto another Forum created by Skycutter, along with 35 others who are no longer able to logon this site and are pissed about it. Even though Aunt P claims that nothing is wrong and thinks it's just me having the issues.

Get this, Aunt P thinks it's just because I can't access my original account with the proper spelling of RAGNARöK. sinse this sorry update was installed. Well it's not so, I'm moving onto another site that also doesn't allow that ö letter in it's system. So obviously it's not my issue. I'm moving onto another site thats also limited on some fonts.

I'm moving on for real reasons. For one, the update royally sucks due to the Fact that 35 members can no longer logon to classicmarvel.com since it's installment, and it need Loads of work, like complete removal or an expert to install it properly or something. Aunt P won't look into the matter or even acknowledge the issue without distain towards me.

So, Aunt P is now losing 36 people and I'm leaving by choice, unlike the loss of 35 forum members that Aunt P doesn't seem to give a damn about to help with their ability to logon this site. Correction, I just remember, some other will be leaving by choice as well. This site was great and will sorely be missed. But the grass got tons greener else where.

And I prefer an Admin who mingles and gives a damn about the community, even if they do have a life.

Well, to me, this will be the true Aunt Petunia we all love.
[www.marvunapp.com]

I'm done. This is my final post. Look me up at [freewebs.com]. I'll be one of the four moderators of that site.

Peace.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
February 29, 2008 08:22PM
*When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high...*

Well, I too, am following to Skycutter's ambitious and welcome project. I may check in again from time to time, but you're not going to see me around for a while. Perhaps, in the future, problems with our beloved MSH site can be rectified, and this will be a happy place once again, with rainbows, puppy dogs, unicorns, etc. etc. Thank you, Aunt P, for providing all of us a place to meet for a while. God bless all of you.

Huh. I said my farewell on the boob thread. Freud would have a field day with me.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.