The future of www.marvelrpg.net

Posted by Kythri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The future of www.marvelrpg.net
July 22, 2006 02:43AM
Hi, all!

I'm sitting here finding myself at a bit of an impasse.

I enjoy hosting the site, and providing the stuff for download, yet I'm not thrilled with the layout, or my lack of updating the site.

There's PDF's out there that I haven't uploaded to the site, and, truth be told, I really don't have any desire to dink around with updating the thing at the moment.

I'm not looking to get rid of the site, but would say that I'm in the market for a "co-admin" of the site. Someone who would like to freshen it up, that kind of thing.

Ideally, I'd love a site that's as sexy as the DEA website, but I have no money to pay anyone to do any web design, nor do I want to put much more money into the site, save for hosting fees.

Anyone interested in any of this?
Re: The future of www.marvelrpg.net
July 22, 2006 07:54AM
I have a site look that I could never decide what to end up using it for over at [www.classicmarvelrpg.net]

I think the last work on it I did was to begin turning into a site just for downloading the books & resources with the ability to search for a particular resource... I was going to add the ability for users to post comments on the resources, a rating/survey system, etc...

Anyway, I guess I'm saying that I would definitely be interested :)

Hooch
July 22, 2006 09:17AM
Kythri... I just wanted to tell you that I like your sight as is... simple and to the point. But... I'm sure any changes you make will look wonderful. :) I hope that you keep the dark colors... it is one of the few sites I can go to without making my chronic headache worse.

BTW... I was upset when I went to your site on the 17th and it said closed pending renewal... I'm glad that you decided to keep it up and running after all. :)
X-Man Al
July 24, 2006 01:59PM
Hey, I'm up for it. :)

I already have links like crazy to your site. Just say the word and I'll whip up a "rough draft" of ur site.;)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.