Newbe with question

Posted by jamat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Newbe with question
July 05, 2006 03:44AM
Hi all I'm new to this forum and the Marvel classic rules. (Though I've played super games for over 20 years).

I've burned onto disk all the PDFs listed on this web site but wanted to know the following:

If I had to print out some of the books to play the game which ones would be important.

I'd sat the players and judges book was obvious but what about the rest?

Cheers

Jamat
Re: Newbe with question
July 05, 2006 09:49AM
Print out the players guide and the judes book up until the roster and right after the roster, also print out the Ultimate players guide.

should cost you 1 fully charged ink cartridge and about half a reem of paper.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
July 07, 2006 11:06PM
dont forget to print off the Unofficial Compendium of Characters.

It has some home brew charactes that you may be able to use.

hope you like it. But I would only say this b/c I am biased. It realy depends where you plan on taking your game.
July 08, 2006 12:17AM
If your local copy store isn't copyright happy, you can just take your pdf to them and have them print it for you. (Faster and cheaper.)
July 09, 2006 03:21PM
Don't forget to keep a copy of the material strengths table handy. You'd be suprised at how much you need it.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.