Howdy folks!

Posted by Kythri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Howdy folks!
June 19, 2006 10:11PM
What have I missed?
Re: Howdy folks!
June 19, 2006 11:17PM
Dr Archeville conquered the world, but then decided it was too boring and no challenge anymore, so he gave it back...;)

Quack, damn you...
June 20, 2006 12:18AM
Quiet, you! They're not supposed to know that!!!
June 20, 2006 08:31AM
Depends How long were you gone? Welcome back
June 20, 2006 11:35AM
Wow, haven't seen that name around in a while lol. Hello Kythri.

DG X(

Marvel > DC
June 20, 2006 06:05PM
KYTHRI!! Long time, no see! How are ya, man? I've got some new
stuff to send ya!

Niniri

June 21, 2006 11:46PM
Kythri Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What have I missed?

Love your site, Kythri. I'm a comapiritivly new poster. While you have been away, Dr. Achville has started trying to hit people with folding chairs when they make bad jokes. Just thought you'd want to know. :)
Mark

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
June 23, 2006 12:47PM
Hi all!

Haven't been doing too much - been being an unemployed bum, going back to school for some certifications, and in general, doing a whole lot of nothing.

I hadn't been around for a while, and I've been trying to keep up on the email associated with the website, but it gets about 100+ spam a day (Just deleted 283 of them, for the last two days), which makes it awful hard.

I think I'm going to have to change the mailbox and what not.
July 22, 2006 02:22AM
Welp...

Microsoft saves the day.

I upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003, and the Junk Mail Filter seems to be catching most of the crap.

A few spam messages get through, but so far, no "false-positives" on the caught stuff.

Question - have any of you had problems with any PDF's not opening?

In the emails I've gotten, I've received several notices that certain PDF's wouldn't open - yet all open for me, with Acrobat 6.0.5.

Anyone?

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.