Character sheets

Posted by Vrykolas2k 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Character sheets
June 08, 2006 04:37PM
Where does one go to find good character sheets?
Don't tell me rpgsheets.com, lol... theirs sux.
Re: Character sheets
June 08, 2006 06:13PM
I have an awesome (imho *definitive*) set, but I'm using them for art submissions right now.

Sorry.

ThatArtGuy
June 08, 2006 06:58PM
Hey, here is a link to the character sheets we use in our group, its from another thread on this forum. and an example of the two sheets (one is a set up sheet, we do a LOT of modification to and combining of powers, so we need this, and a final write up sheet). Follow the link and there are about 4 posts by me, sorry, couldnt figure out how to have more than one attachment to a post. Hope this helps. let me know.

[www.classicmarvel.com]
Blacklight
June 08, 2006 07:16PM
This site has some nice sheets for Marvel Superheroes Classic, and the new (and crappy) diceless version, as well as tons of other games.

[www.rpgsheets.com]
June 08, 2006 07:35PM
Heh.. he said NOT from rpgsheets...
June 09, 2006 09:39AM
Thanx for the replies, people!
June 09, 2006 11:51AM
not to toot my own horn, but I put my version of the character sheet in the back of my edited Players Handbook and Judges Book (although the Judge Book has still not been posted yet). You can find my PHB-X in the Download section under Netbooks and Enhancements
June 10, 2006 12:05PM
For gameplay, we just use 3X5 ruled index cards. If you write small enough, you should be able to get all your character's relevant info on both sides. The more detailed character sheets can be kept somewhere safe, while the cards take the brunt of the abuse.

June 15, 2006 06:58PM
I use an Excel file to keep track of everything. By copying the tab onto the page again I can have an entire team stored in one file.
Attachments:
open | download - Marvel Sheet Template.zip (56.9 KB)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.