The link to my MSH game board.

Posted by Robert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The link to my MSH game board.
May 19, 2006 10:54PM
[livingtribunal1.proboards77.com]

Finished most of the basics, but I still will be adding a ton of stuff, most likely starting tommorrow. I think players will have just about all the info they need to create a character at this point.
Re: The link to my MSH game board.
May 20, 2006 08:55AM
Robert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [livingtribunal1.proboards77.com]
> ame
>
> Finished most of the basics, but I still will be
> adding a ton of stuff, most likely starting
> tommorrow. I think players will have just about
> all the info they need to create a character at
> this point.

YAY Robert! I just took a trip to your RPG board, and it really looks and reads great. You ARE a good writer, and with some decent players, I think you'll all have a good time. I for one look forward to dropping in and being an audience member once in a while.
Good luck,
Mark

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.