New to the Forum

Posted by Raptor-22 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New to the Forum
April 28, 2006 10:18AM
Hello everyone, I'm so glad I discovered this and other MSH sites. It's good to see people still play and enjoy this innovative game system.

I used to play regularly in the late 80's with my fellow comics fans, but have moved onto many other systems since. I still find MSH classic to be my favorite for the genre. Thankfully I still have my books.

I've been DVRing the DCAU series from Boomerang and am looking to use the setting for an upcoming Justice League campaign and hope to post some modified characters in the stats section for your feedback soon.
Re: New to the Forum
April 28, 2006 01:07PM
welcome... :)

Quack, damn you...
April 28, 2006 05:38PM
I think you'll like it here. One of my favorite places on the World Wide Web, actually.
Welcome. Mark.

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
April 28, 2006 07:47PM
Always nice to hear new views. Hope you have fun.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.